14

As soon as I went back to the mansion, I felt two kids hugging my legs. I looked down and saw one girl with brown curly hair, fair skin with cuts and bruises, Emerald Green eyes, and she wore a pink dress that was dirty and white socks. The other girl also had brown hair but was tied behind a light blue ribbon in a bow, fair skin with a head injury, December sky blue eyes, and she wore a yellow dress with ruffles, white socks and baby blue flats. I mentally awed at the sight of them. "What are your names, little ones?" I asked.

The girl with the green eyes looked up and smiled. "I'm sally!" She said as the blue eyed girl joined her shyly. "I-I'm Callie." She mumbled while I was mentally squealing at the two sweethearts. They looked to be about 8 years old. "Callie, your not supposed to be wandering out! What if Offenderman gets you?!" Said dad as he picked up Callie. "I-I know.. I'm sorry.." she said as she looked like she was about to cry. "I'm sorry, princess. I'm just so worried,You know what he's like." He said, comforting her. "Dad, I'll take her." I said, opening my arms.

"Ok, dear. Just.. be careful. She's extremely fragile." He said, handing her to me as she started shaking. "Shh.. Your ok, Callie." I gently shushed her and went up the stairs. I then heard soft sobbing from the girl in my arms. I looked down and gently petted her head. "There, there." I softly said, my eyes shining like amethysts as I continued walking. "It's like I told Lily, Uncle Offenderman needs therapy for his problems." I added, obviously very angry. I didn't calm down even when we got to her room.

It was fit for a little girl like herself

It was fit for a little girl like herself. I untied her hair ribbon and gently placed her in her bed. "I think I know what to do to help you." I said, softly smiling a little and hummed a little.

Ruby: "walking my childhood shore, I miss you so.. brother, my music's yours. I cry til the water's blue.. Where whales still sing.. remember when we sang it to~ As the tide goes in, goes out.. I close my eyes and you~ Return to me, return to me.. On waves of ocean melody~ no magic can make you reappear, But in the song of the whales, you are always here~"

Callie was looking up at me while I had my eyes closed, remembering all the memories me and Sal had before we died.. the guilt of not being able to save him in time broke me in a way you could never imagine. It was like a part of me had died along with him.. I could feel a few tears rolling down my cheeks as I continued.

"Brother, you'd be so proud, the way I shine.. wish that you could see me now.. oh great creatures of the sea, please hold his voice.. for all of eternity. And like a siren's lullaby, I know you always will..Return to me, return to me.. On waves of ocean melody~ no magic can make you reappear, but in the song of the whales, you are always here~ Always.. Return to me, return to me, on waves of ocean melody~ no magic can make you reappear, but in the song of the whales, you are always here~! In the song of the whales, you are always here..~ always."

I opened them once more, seeing Callie asleep. I smiled softly and left her room, closing the door. I noticed remains of tears on my cheeks and wiped them away. I continued walking until I reached the forest. "Dad's forest." I mumbled. I heard gun shots and rushed over there. I saw something that disgusted me and I pulled out the hairpin Sal gave me before I left to achieve my dream.

It was silver, with clusters of yellow flowers and leaves. I saw a girl that surprisingly looked like Isabela from Incanto and she was being shot by a guy that was fair skinned and had blue eyes, and red hair along with a white hoodie, black jeans and brown boots. He seemed to be holding a xk9- Bayonetta gun. (A/n: and yes, I made that up.) I covered his mouth and cut his throat, his blood spilling on me and the girl. I shook it off as that feeling from killing came back. So far, that was two bodies.

I looked over at the girl and made sure she was ok. "I'm fine.. hurts like a B***h though." She said, clutching her side. Using my new abilities, I healed her and helped her up. "What's your name?" I asked as she sadly smiled. "My name is Isabella. And you are?"

"..Ruby June Fisher, miss Isabella." I could tell she was in shock. "The famous singer that died a few years after the Mass Murderer?!" I nodded my head slowly as she dusted the hem of her red cashmere dress. "I have always admired your songs.. when you died, I was shocked yet.. angry. Angry at myself for not saving you sooner." She said, looking at the scars on my hand. "What.. are you?" She asked. "A slender. Meaning I could make you into my proxy." I replied as I pulled out a small black semi-permanent tattoo marker. "Do you want to?" She nodded her head yes.

I smiled and formed a heart with a x on the corner of her eye, looking at it blend in with her skin. Seconds later, she became a proxy of mine. "Beautiful! Now, let's head back home, I'm sure everyone will LOVE you." I took her hand and walked with her to the mansion. She was my first proxy and she would join the boys on their patrol since surprisingly she was good with guns. Sal would have adored her if he was here.. I then teleported to my brother's grave.. seeing mine and his together.. This is what was written on Sal's:

"Here lies Sylvester Eric Fisher, a friend, a brother to our Siren of nockfell..
7/28/1974- 7/28/2004"

And here's mine:

"Here lies Ruby June Fisher, a friend, a sister to the mass murderer, an Angel that left our world too soon. May she Rest In Peace with the ones she lost..
8/18/1975- 6/11/2005"

I started sobbing hysterically and fell to the ground at my brother's grave, some of my tears falling to the ground. "D***m it! Why was I the one who lived!? WHY DIDN'T I STAY DEAD!?!" I screamed. I continued crying as guilt spilled over and over, again and again.. I then fainted.

I slowly woke up in a bedroom that didn't belong to me and looked around. "H-hello?" I asked, my voice weak and broken from screaming my poor lungs out. "Dear, don't try to talk, your voice needs to recover." Said a woman's voice as I looked at her. She had red hair, green eyes, fair skin and she wore a simple dark blue dress with black ballet flats. She handed me a glass of water and I took it, gently sipping it. "T-thank you, Aunt Clara." I said, remembering what dad said to me about us being related to the Afton family.

"Your welcome, Ruby." She said. We talked for a while as we got along as she reminded me of Lisa.. I miss her. I miss them all so much.. I wish they were here and still alive..