8

(A/n: This part of the story will also be in my POV!)

A few days passed since that news report.. I heard a knock on the door and opened it, revealing Ash. "Ash, why are you here and what's that in your hand?" I asked as I noticed a picture of Larry's ghost? "There's no time, Ruby! If we show this to the officers, we might be able to save Sal!" She said before she dragged me out of the house and we hopped on her motorcycle, Driving to the place where my own brother would be electrocuted..

Once we got there, the woman said something I would never forget.. "I'm afraid you two are too late, they are strapping him in now." Tears welded from my eyes as we both ran to the door. Ashley started to pound the door as I helped her out with kicking it down. Then.. I heard it. The sound of the electric chair turned on as Sal's screams echoed through my mind.. "no.." I heard Ash say before every ounce of guilt rid through me, like multiple waves. "The time of death: 6:33 pm." I heard the executioner say as I started screaming.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT, ASH! IF YOU HAD TRIED HARDER, NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED! NOW I LOST MY BROTHER AND ALL. BECAUSE. OF. YOU!" I said, Tears streaming down my face and my eyes glowing a bright golden color. I ran out of there and went to my mansion, Traumatized and scarred..I broke down, crying and shaking.. then.. before I knew it, I had lost my emotions.

I had stopped crying and stood up. I figured if I stopped crying, I wouldn't get hurt. I was emotionally scarred and broken inside.. no one could blame me, I just lost my brother. I sighed, I had a performance to get ready for. I went up to my room and pulled out my asymmetrical yellow dress with crystals in the shape of eyes, Roses decorated the hem and put it on, Zipping the back. After combing and doing my hair which was in a French braid with a simple yellow rose hair clip.

I tied on a yellow band choker with a red rose and after applying Golden eyeshadow and blood red lipstick, I put on my gold and white platform heels and went to the spot where the stage was located. It was in an old theater that was similar to the Greece version of a football field. I walked to the center of the stage and looked at the crowd. I started to sing something to vent my now Traumatized mind. (A/n: song above)

After I had sang a few more songs, I was allowed to leave and relax.. I went to my bedroom and changed out of my stage outfit into a light white dress. I then drove to the graveyard and fortunately found Sal's grave. "Hey, big brother.." I started before I placed a white Lily on his tombstone. "I'm sorry I haven't been able to see you.. things have been so horrible since you died in front of my eyes.. I miss you and I hope to be reunited in heaven with you.. until then, I'll wait until we meet once more.. see you later." I said before leaving..

I could have sworn I heard my brother's voice say.. "me too, little sister. I love you." I mumbled a reply. "Love you too.."