11

(A/N: This part of the story will also be in my POV!)

A few days after I became Slenderman's daughter, I was in my room reading when a flashback of my brother's death went through my mind and I did a loud piercing shriek. I heard footsteps and the door flew open with a bang. "RUBY!" Said my uncle, Splenderman as his eldest daughter Aka, My cousin who had Long red hair, Green eyes and fair skin. She wore a blue peasant top with ruffles, a light pink skirt, stockings that were Lavender and a light green color, and brown boots. I was told her name was Lily.

Lily ran in along with more girls. Grace was the eldest daughter of Offenderman and she had dark purple eyes, long black hair, same fair skin, and she wore a red dress that revealed a little of her chest, black fishnet stockings, black heels, black eyeshadow and blood red lipstick. Crystal was the the second daughter of Trenderman. She has brown hair tied with a green ribbon, blue eyes, same skin color, and she wore a green dress that had lace at the ends, a necklace with a snake and black flats.

"Are you ok, Ruby? Uncle Slender told us about your.. death." I shook my head, saying I was not ok. I was scarred by Sal's death.. I wanted revenge for what was done to me and my brother. Grace looked very worried as she pulled something out of her skirt pocket. I noticed it was a beautiful music box with accents of gold and was black. I looked at Grace with confusion. "Open it." She said.

I did as she said, opening the music box as it revealed mini versions of me and six as the tune to "a thousand years" started to play. My eyes widened in shock as the figures started to spin. Once the music ended, I closed it and hugged her tightly. "Thank you.." I said, Softly. She hugged back and smiled. "Your welcome, Cousin." She said before all the girls left. I placed the music box on the nightstand as I looked out the window. I was a little depressed, but that music box managed to calm me down.

Sure, I was a little messed up after mine and Sal's deaths, but my cousins managed to help me. I felt suddenly tired but nurse Ann said it was normal. After all, I DID die from a heavy loss of blood. I slipped out of my suit and into a yellow nightgown with lace, since I liked anything yellow and I wore an asymmetrical dress when I was alive..

I locked my door since uncle Offenderman sometimes entered my room to steal my undergarments and Dad would beat his ass

I locked my door since uncle Offenderman sometimes entered my room to steal my undergarments and Dad would beat his ass. I closed the curtains and climbed into my bed, falling asleep.

(Dream)
I was standing in the maw from LN 1 and explored until I reached the lady's chambers. I opened the door and saw my crush who I had not seen in so long.. Six turned to look at me and smiled.

"Hi, my rose." I ran to her and hugged her tightly. "I missed you, you idiot." We held each other's hands as we pulled away from the hug. "We'll be together soon." She said.

(End dream)
Another one of those dreams.. I looked up at the ceiling and smiled feeling my heart race. I felt as if she was there.. little did I know I would meet her sooner than I thought.