Chapter 3: Burgerrrr! BURGERRRR

A/N: So who watches Rosario Vampire?

Best supernatural anime I have ever watched!!! (Besides Diabolik Lovers of course.)

Moka is so hot!! Especially in her vampire form!

Anyway, you may read now... (Btw, short chapter)

Luna's P.O.V

My favorite writer is Marita Snow, she writes the most beautiful poetry in the supernatural world.  Of course she is one of my fears, a snow woman.   Her intelligent theories, stories, and her brilliant songs make me forget that she could ever be a threat to me.  I turned the page of one of her books, glancing up from the book when the library desk I was sitting at tipped over on its side.   In front of me stood the snow woman that had asked me for a kiss ten minutes ago.  She hasn't stopped following me and it was getting on my nerves.  

"Will you cut it out!" I whispered angrily, throwing the book at her.  It impacted into her nose and she flew backward making a girly squeal.   It echoed in the library, but as I looked around nobody was staring.  It was a very large study place, when you look up the ceiling seems to go on forever.

Rubbing her nose the girl sat up, "I'm sorry.  You're just so... so..."  She paused for awhile then stood up dramatically, waving her arms above her head. "*AMAZING*"

I was about to scowl at her but then I saw a boy who had caught my attention in the corner of my vision.   He was sitting there at one of the desks, looking at me intensely.   Hungry... He looked hungry.  As if I were a giant burger.  OH SHIT!  He licked his lips and I caught sight of his fangs for a quick moment.  OH NO NO NO!!  He's a vampire!  I hope he doesn't know that I'm... a human. 

 Never have I ever felt so... eye-raped?  I shot my gaze down at the floor to ignore him but I could feel his eyes on me, burning through the back of my skull like laser beams.   The snow girl seemed to notice and she shot him a glare.  Then out of no where,

"Hi."

I screamed, then flailed my arms around accidentally hitting the tall boy in the face.  I fell on my back like a turtle, but finally I was able to see what exactly he looked like.  His red eyes were like rubies, he had dark brown hair and pale skin.  Damn, the school uniform fits him nicely. 

His stare was making me dizzy, not like I didn't expect it, that's a normal vampire skill that still pisses me off.   My vision was sort of hazing out and I was scared that it was his doing.

"Cat got your tongue?"  He said with a smirk, standing over me like a 6'2 skyscraper.   He wasn't looking at me like I was a buffet anymore.   Instead he had this charming act going, but I was not fazed.  I'm not allowed to date another vampire anyway, my mother forbids it.

FLASHBACK

"Mom?  When did you- er how old were you when you and dad fell in love?"  My eleven year old self asked looking up at my mother, I had a pixie cut back then.  Because of my boyish style my sisters would tease me, calling me a boy and that I would never win the love of a true vampire.  I thought of myself as a helpless human, weak and stupid.

My mother put down her book and smiled.  I was surprised because my parents would always seem to ignore me. "I was turning fifty, so a human would look at me as a fifteen year old.  Vampires age slowly until they turn a hundred and stop aging all together.  Your dad was seventy-five."  I could tell by the look on her face that she had no hope for me.  Because I'm mortal...

I felt alone.  I was hated by humans.  Hated by vampires.  All I had was my family but they treated me like I had a peanut sized brain.  "But me and my sisters grew up fast! What do-"  My mother interrupted me as if I were annoying her.

"Your human.  Your sisters grow fast because they're in sync with you.  When you die they will still be alive and immortal."  She said it like an everyday thing, I had watched movies... A mother and daughter human pair are closer than ever.  But mine was ready for me to go, as if I were cancer.

"But when I marry a vampire, couldn't he just turn me?"  I asked with hopeful eyes.  Pulling up my fists against my chest, I was ready to cry.

Her next words made me want to die.

"You could never survive it.  You're too weak and forbidden from seeing any other fanged."  she said it so cold and with that she left the living room.  I rolled of the couch in tears, that night I slept on the carpet floor.  

........

"Are you dead?"  I heard a deep familiar voice say.  They sounded kind of attractive I have to say...  I would have kept thinking about it but I felt hot and sweaty, I hope I don't smell bad.  I could feel my long hair sticking to my skin.

It felt so hard to talk, I'm so damn thirsty.  I groaned and felt a soft pillow under my head when I shook my head.  "Wha~"  I must have passed out...

I feel like I can't move.

Why do I feel rope on my wrists..??  My eyes shot open but I couldn't see anything, I must be blind folded.

OH MY GOD! I'm tied to a mattress!!!