Chapter 4: Red Eyes

A/N: Goodmorn-after-night
Whatever time it is where you are.
I shall continue with my baby sacrifice rituals
Muahaha >:)
Read nowwww...~~~

Victor

If I did my research right, then my mate is her, at least I hope I'm not screwing up. No, It's her, it has to be, nobody else could smell that sweet and yet bitter. She is no vampire and her parents are, I've found her finally. So glad brother decided to join a new school, now I can have her all to myself. I looked down where she was sitting, staring off into space, she seems really out of it. I went to reach for her hand and mine was instantly frozen in a block of ice. I gasped and my annoying science partner stood there with a smirk, she looks eleven but she totally does not act like it. I've been watching myself around her and now she finally decides to pick a fight?

I closed my fist and the iced shattered onto the floor, such a weak spell I expected more. Her smirk got even more devious, "She's mine, I saw her first." She stated, yanking Luna into her chest, Luna seemed very startled.

Does she really think she stands a chance against a last level vamp? "Yes, but I smelt her first!" I pulled Luna, she fell into my chest, I felt her breast slam into me. Now I just have to ignore my boner and sympathize, that must have hurt. I wonder if she dislikes my closeness as much as snowflake, but instead of being startled her cheeks turned cherry red, she is so damn hot when she's embarrassed. I glanced up at the furious snow woman, she looks as if she's about to explode. "Why don't you go somewhere else to make your snow cones, stay out of my way more importantly." I was about to turn and walk away but Luna resisted. My smile couldn't be hidden, I love it when they fight back.

She kept her eyes on the snow woman while she was glaring at me. "What on Earth do you think you're doing." She said calmly but I could see her struggle to keep it cool.

My smile grew wider, I bent down to her ear and tried to be attractive. "I know what you are." I whispered, I didn't even need to finish.

"Fine but whatever you need it better be quick." She said with her arms crossed, still refusing to look up at me.

Her friend's jaw dropped and I turned to her with a victorious grin. "Run along little snow flake, before I crush you in my palm." I winked at her an I could see hurt or some sort of depressing flash in her eyes but I didn't care, if playing the bad guy speeds things up so I can claim my fruit, then that is how it has to be.

*****

Luna's P.O.V

I was on edge and feared him all together, so I sped walk to keep my distance. It was hopeless though, he just sped up to me, it's clear that I have no choice but to do what he saysif I want to survive. Unless of course it's disgusting like cleaning or sexual shit.

He attempted small talk and now I kind of want to punch him, "I'm ash, Victor Ash." I glance up at him and I swore I caught him eye'in my boobs. This guy just looks so damn eager, I hate it so much I just want to suffocate myself with a pillow. "NoName, Luna." I said and then nodded about to walk further but he stopped me.

"I know who you are." He said, grinning a very a attractive look. Stared down at my feet to distract myself.

Smiling I looked back up at him, staring him right in the eyes. "And I know who you are. We are in the same dorm district." I said as if it were obvious, trying to walk once again but he put his hand in front of me.

I glared at him a little but he just looked amused, his red eyes kept drawing me in and that's why it's hard to stare. "We're already here silly girl." He chuckled and the pushed me inside his room with lots of force.

I wanted to fall over so badly, but after having that creepy bondage vision I resisted. Funny how I bring that up now when it was like it never happened. I stood five feet from the door and had the back of my knees touching the sofa, "Listen, you seem like a really nice guy who doesn't like hurting pretty girls like me and I totally respect that. I just want to get through this school year without being torn apart by my classmates." I said that rather quickly but he seemed to have caught it all, unfortunately not in the way I would have hoped.

He chucked very darkly and shoved me into the wall, I felt his hand lightly rube my throat. "Actually hurting girls is fun, especially the pretty ones like you... But that isn't what I wanted." When he said that last part I felt the air come back into my lungs and he removed his hand. "I wouldn't relax just yet." He said it with a smirk.

My back fell back into the wall and I covered my mouth. He slightly opened his mouth in a smile to expose his fangs, "W-wait! That's not fair!" Why did I say that?

He had my arms above my head when he did that powerful stare thing that I hate so much. I could move, only slightly but not enough to push him away. "Sshhhh, just relax. The first time is always amazing."

"WAIT NO! -eh". I squealed and could stop moaning in pain when his fangs punctured my neck. It was painful to no extent. But then I felt my body get warmer and the pain start to move, this time I wanted to moan but not out of pain. It was embarrassing but I even started to lean closer on my tip toes, I never felt pleasure like that. It felt like only two seconds when he pulled away, I felt a little light headed and dizzy. "Done s-so s-soon." I stuttered and my body felt wobbly.

He laughed a little and graves my arms to keep me steady, "Believe me, I didn't want to stop, but I already took way more than I should have. Here, lay down."

"Okay." I said as I felt myself falling over before he caught me.

He chuckled but looked at me worried, I thought that was weird, why would he worry for me. "I meant on the couch. Not the floor."