Chapter 1: Take Me Out!

I'm glad you are reading this story!
The only problem is that it's hard to start the story.
That is also why my Ben Drowned romance sucked hard dicks in the beginning.
But UGH!
You may read now.... ^_^

I ran a little faster down the hall to get to my room. It was dark and the full moon from the window made the hallway glow in a ghost light kind of way. The tile floor was a sun kissed sherbert yellow, the walls were decorated with black Victorian patterns, over the slight pink layer underneath. Paintings of legends and religion, hung on the walls, mostly portraits. 

I turned the corner to the long hallway, connected to a whole bunch of other hallways and rooms. I've lived here my whole life and I still discover rooms in this place. It's a bit scary if you think about it.
I was really angry right now, and my burning madness was making me run faster and faster. 
My mother is sending me to school this year, I've been asking ever since I can remember.
I was hoping it would be better than being home schooled, for most of my life being trapped inside a building, no matter how big, makes you go crazy. I felt on the edge of my sanity, about to fall into the deep abyss of insane. 
I'm predicting that my mom got tired of me making the tutors quit one by one.

But home is pretty much a depression.

I'm running because I found out my mother is sending me to a monster school, instead of a human one. I'm pissed, I'm scared, and most of all, I'm SCARED. 
Wait didn't I just say that...?
Oh, yeah. I did.

I'm pissed because mother said she was going to enroll me in a human school, she said nothing of a Creature school. I'm scared because I'm afraid my mother might keep me there, if she does I'm done for... I'll get eaten by a werewolf, or worse my "own kind".

I'm human but my parents are both vampires, so they still think of me as a vampire, just kind of like the runt of the family. 
The reason my mother is so treasured is because she is the only immortal vampire that can conceive children. But that doesn't really matter to me right now, I just need to find mom and flip the hell out! Doesn't everyone do that?  (A/N: No, my mama would throw me out a window if I did.) 

I slowed my running and had got to the room, I wasn't breathing heavily. I made it to the room in less than a minute and I still felt perfectly normal. That is because I may be human, but that doesn't mean I'm human. My blood is very special, mom had told me to keep it a secret, but as long as I have my blood I can achieve things normal people could not. 
Mother said that it was a mistake that I'm human and only people in the mansion know about me. That is also one of the reasons why I'm so shocked that mom is making me go to creature school. 

I shoved the door open and instantly spotted my mother in the room, she was sitting by my bedroom window, reading a book. "Mom?!" I whined.
Her violet eyes glazed over the room and slowly found mine, she smiled. Acting like she doesn't know why I'm angry? She knows damn well why. 
"Yes, dearest?" She had a deep powerful voice and sounded like an angel, that is one of the reasons my father fell in love with her. She was strong and independent, very nurturing but she believes to make us durable instead of spoiled. Whatever that means. 

"Why did you do it? By the way, don't try and act like you have no idea what I'm talking about." I tried to mimic her powerful voice but I was failing. 
She sighed, closed her book and set it down on the table next to her. "Don't forget who you are talking to Luna, I do face my fears unlike some one." She narrowed her eyes at me and I growled.

"This isn't just a fear mom, I could die at this new school! There are witches, vampires, sno-" She raised her hand to shut me up and I obeyed, hesitating though. 

"You are my child, they won't lay a finger on you knowing who you are. As long as you keep your thoughts to yourself and don't get found out." She walked over to the bed and sat down, patting the spot next to her, still hesitating but I sat down also. 

"Why are you even risking my life this close at all? Don't you love me?" I squeezed her hand and leaned on her shoulder.
"Honey, I've realized that keeping you here for this long without exposing you to other beings has made you... Very shy and fragile, no daughter of mine is going to fall to peoples feet." She sighed again and continued, "Besides, your bother and your three sisters will be there, they will protect you." She was kind of right but what if there was just  one moment of alone time I had there and some one attacked me, I'm human, humans smell like humans.

She kissed the top of my head and got up from my bed, not looking back at me. I wouldn't let go of her hand and she looked back giving me a cold glared, I let go of her, feeling betrayed and really hurt inside."This discussion is over for tonight, you have school tomorrow, so get to bed." 

"But... Why are you doing this to me?" I asked, tears forming in my golden eyes, blurring my vision. 
"To make you stronger." She was at the door and she turned off my light and made the door cracked but she was still peaking in. "I love you Luna." She said, waiting for my response, but I didn't answer her, I just laid back in my bed and turned over. 

I heard the door close and I was left alone in my dark room. 
"I just don't get it!" I yelled out loud, hoping my mother would hear me down the hall. It wouldn't do any good even if she could I guess, because I can't get through to her. 
Mothers are supposed to be those people that are extra caring and keep you away from danger, not push you into it to make you stronger. They are supposed to baby you when you are not as good as everybody else. They are there for you, they don't lock you up in a room your whole life and the tell them they can't ever step foot in it again. 

They have kept me here my whole life teaching me to be alone and keep society away.
Now they change their minds. 
Parents are weird. 
They just think I can handle something like this right off of the bat, I want a bat, so I can murder my family with it!

I should just run away and never come back!

Right now it's 5am, this creature school is a night school. 
No surprise right. 
They have to do it so that it doesn't get too warm for the snow women there.
Night is pretty cold, so the snow girls feel comfortable. 
Even though it's winter, I assume they would just make it a night school so they don't have to change the schedule in the summer. 

I guess I should get to sleep, there is no use fighting it. When my mother makes a decision, she sticks with it. 

I tried to sleep but it was hard knowing I'm in a life and death situation like this. 
I just need to suck it up, mom was right, I am her daughter. 
Students there will be too afraid to hurt me. 
I hope...

..::The morning::..

"Wakey wakey, my little baby." I heard some one open the door and walk over to my bed. I did not sleep well last night, if they think I'm going to school feeling like this they're sick. 

So very sick!