Chapter 2: Kiss With A Fist

Sorry I have been slow on updating,
I've just been busy.
As in busy I men, 
I mean, mean, not men.... Yeah.

Men -_-

Luna's P.O.V

I held my blanket tightly, my sister Unique was yanking at it with all her strength which is about the toughness of an ant.  Everyone has always made fun of her for having the muscles of humans, her powers only excelling when it came to the mind.  My sister pulled at the end of the blanket once again almost dropping her creches.  "Let go you menstrual sucker!" I yelled, finally swiping it from her grasp.

It was clear that I had offended her, it hasn't been the first time that I or anyone else made fun of a vampire  I detest hardcore racism, sure I'd joke but I don't hate vampires I'm just jealous of my sister, all eight of them.  She narrowed her eyes at me, her face flushed with anger. I saw her feet rise up from the room's white carpet "Fine if that's how you want to play it."  she griped my arm, instantaniously causing me to stumble to the floor being dragged and pulled me out the window.  "If the weak baby bird wants to leave the nest she'll be thrown by her big sis."  she growled, I hit my head on the windowsill and lost my vision for a second.

"MAMA HELP!"
*****

I was disappointed with my mother's lack of concern, it was obvious because at the moment we were sitting in the principals office.  Unique had broken my ankle and her own glasses trying to land in the front yard.  I glared at my sister but lost it when she quickly turned her head, her blonde curls bouncing over her shoulder.  "I can't see but I can feel your hate, cut it out douche."

The heat in my cheeks rose, I was flustered with such confusion and aggression. "Oh, I'M the douche?"

The door slammed open and my mother glided inside the room reminding me of a white dove. Her purple hair shining in a vibrant red.  "Quiet.  Both of you."   She ordered, sitting down in the middle seat between my sister and I.  The principal walked in as well and signaled for my sister to leave the room.

I didn't bother looking at her as she walked out blowing me a kiss.  My sister has always been a bitch.  Vampires picked on her so she picked on me.  Mother has recognized this but my father was blind and had tried to mooshe us together, this is the outcome.  "You will be able to attend class if you have a bit of my blood in your system."  The principal bit her wrist and held it out for me.  The crimson liquid gleamed in the candle lit room, don't believe the tales you hear about vampire and light, they crave that shit.

Mother looked away grimacing, the sight of vampire blood makes her tummy hurt apparently.  My pink lips wrapped around her pale skin.  The taste was sour and spicy at first but then slowly as the thick blood swam down my throat, it was sweet yet salty like a loli pop from Mexico.  I heard her gasp but didn't care, I wanted more.  The juices that soaked into my tongue stunk like hard liquor but it gave me chills all over my body.  She yanked her arm away then I noticed in the window reflection the crazed look in my eyes.  I sat back down embarrassed while my mother and Mrs. Yale never broke their startled eye contact. 

I looked down at my ankle moving it.  "I feel nothing." I whispered and looked back up to my mother.  "I want more please."

She smiled, "Get to class my little fruit."
***

Other students didn't hide their stares from me as I made my way down the hall.  I kept my eye to my right, looking out the window in the night sky.  My three older sisters surrounding me suspiciously, hoping to cover my scent with theirs.  T'was not working.  I stood over by the library doors.  Somebody is going to find out.

My sisters went to go get food, I felt someone grab my hand and saw Paige smiling at me warmly "We'll be right back, stay put."  I nodded as I watched my favorite sibling walking away from me.  She looked like my mother from behind, our family always teased her for that.  It was okay to mess with her, she played nice and was kinder than an angel.  But I was weak unlike her and felt like that everytime she left my side.

The queen of vampires gave birth to a human, they'll eat me alive at this school! Now I was starting to shake but not from fear.  The temperature dropped very low suddenly, I felt an ice cold touch on my shoulder.  "Excuse me, is this where books are kept?"  a soft voice asked me from behind.  I turned to see a very short pale girl with white hair, what caught my attention were her icey blue eyes.

A snow woman, my biggest fear.
They can smell human from a mile away and get obsessed easily and dangerously. 
My breathing was starting to escalate with my heart, "Ummm yes, it's th- the l- library." I choked out, my eyes wide.  I could tell she sensed my fear.

The girl smiled like a five year old, her voice was barely above a whisper and she was short too.  My fear for her was imploding thankfully "I must ask, as your biggest fan..." She looked down at her feet shyly, poking at her fingers.  "May I kiss you?"

It took me a while to process the request, I stood there in shock, "I'm... sorry?"