Chapter 2: That Time I Got Expelled And Becomes A Sensei

(A/N) I forgot Ayanokoji's class was class C at that time sorry for that🙏|

Teehee~

---
After the end of the classes everyone went to their own dorms, there were some who were glad that they didn't get expelled nor their friends,

however those who were, wore a gloomy expression.

One of them was Totsuka Yahiko one of the followers of Katsuragi Kohei, he thought that his idol would've been the one to be expelled but rather it was him. It was the perfect example of 'Kill the chicken to scare the monkey'. He was the chicken to warn the others if they try to betray her.

Manabe Shiho also one of the most unfortunate students who was expelled during the class poll exam. Not only her, but most of the class-D wore shocked expressions when they realized that she gotten more censor votes instead of Ryueen.

Even the dethroned tyrant Ryueen Kakeru was shocked by the results, he already pack his things the day before this happens, he was certain that he would be the one expelled due to his tyrannical leadership.

Then a name comes up on his head, the person behind this 'Ayanokoji Kiyotaka'.

'I was saved by a grim reaper huh' he thought.

The class-B were the only one who didn't loss any of their classmates, they didn't hesitate to use 20 million private points to save one of them from being expelled.

Unbeknowst to them someone from their class considered that they should've just save those private points for future use.

Ichinose was really glad that none from their class was expelled, she then remembered the boy who made it all happen 'Ayanokoji Kiyotaka', if not for him, she might've decided to agree to the deal offered to her by Nagumo,which she was clearly against, she wanted to be in a relationship that wasn't forced, in a relationship with someone she really likes, the name 'Ayanokoji Kiyotaka' appeared again on her thoughts.

-----------

A paper was then posted by Nagumo Miyabi himself, normally this should've been his minions task but this time he wanted to personally do it.

He has a grin plastered on his face.

He is happy,

no,

he is delighted by the results,

He finally expelled Ayanokoji Kiyotaka, the boy who got the attention of Horikita Manabu that he admires.

'I told you i could win against him Horikita senpai' he said in his thoughts while staring at the clouds as if Horikita Manabu already pass away.

He look at it again with a proud smile, if you look at it in another view it was like someone who is looking at his own diploma after posting it on the wall.

He even made sure to ask the acting director where he got a firm 'Yes'.

He then decided to celebrate this achievement,

little does he know that they will meet again but not in the way he expected.
.
.
.

A crowd soon started to form, curious about the unlucky fellows who were sacrificed by their own respective classes.

Most of them would think that those people who acquired the most censor votes from their classes are people who were holding back the class or people that has a low status in social hierarchy.

As they scan it further and as they had expected, the largest amount of praise votes were given to each class leaders.

Coincidentally the two leaders from Class , B and D respectively gather to the place at the same time with their entourage they were curious about the results from other classes as their homerrom teachers didn't told them.