Chapter 7: Outside

When you were attacked, mistreated or betrayed. People are motivated to seek revenge.

When someone hits you, most of us would likely hit back. It was an instinct.

However as we grow up, we realized that we are powerless to some.

If an office worker were to hit his boss in the face, he would likely get fired.

However if the boss hit his employee's face then the employee wouldn't hit back, but rather he would apologize and endure the pain just so he could keep his job.

It was the standing in the society, which makes people aware if someone was higher than them.

You could only keep your eyes down, admit defeat, the strong will always be at the top, that was the law of nature.

--
-
--

Yamauchi Haruki, known as one of the three idiots in the class.

He was one of the students who voted for Ayanokoji to be expelled from the school, not only that, he was one of the main perpetrators that convince his classmate's to put Ayanokoji's name which result for him to get expelled.

There were mainly two reasons he choose Ayanokoji,

One, his about to be girlfriend Sakayanagi Arisu showed romantic interest to him and promised that she would give him enough points to change classes once he was able to successfully expel Ayanokoji Kiyotaka.

At first Ayanokoji was close with them, Ayanokoji was dull and boring to others so he didn't have any problems if he joined their group, also Ayanokoji was close with a girl he was attracted with, Sakura Airi. He could use Ayanokoji to get closer with Sakura.

However everything changed, during the sports festival, Ayanokoji showed his prowess in running and the scene between him and Horikita Manabu overtaking the others and he could have won if not for the runner ahead of him despite almost being last to start, this incident had brought shocked to many, it was like the debut of a new idol.

With it, Ayanokoji also gained some fame and a beautiful girl from Class-A also invited him to talk after he just finished the race, and some rumors about one of their classmate was getting quite closer with Ayanokoji, jealousy blloomed into his heart when he saw it.

Second, was his safety, Horikita announced to the class that he will be the sacrifice in this exam.

When Sakayanagi Arisu offered him the deal, his eyes lit up. Not only he would be safe from getting expelled, he will also have a girlfriend that was a genius and a beauty.

' Hoe's before bro's ' is what he thought as he accepted the deal not bothering to sign any contract.

The 300,000 private points from an anonymous person that wanted Ayanokoji to be expelled was also a hidden blessing to him.

He was also thankful for Kushida Kikyo for taking his side and help him to convince their classmate to put their censor votes to Ayanokoji instead.

Things went as planned and he was safe, Ayanokoji Kiyotaka got expelled and he could now claim Sakayanagi Arisu as his girlfriend, his days of being a virgin was finally about to end.

However, due to some program that the acting director made, Ayanokoji Kiyotaka was brought back to the school not as a student but a student teacher instead.

There shouldn't be any problem with Ayanokoji being brought back as a student teacher since their deal was to make him expelled.

However due to some unfortunate circumstances while he was in search of Arisu's gift in the faculty room according to her, he was seen holding a test paper by his homeroom teacher Chabashira Sae and two others, Hoshinomiya Chie and his former classmate Ayanokoji Kiyotaka.