A 4 year Wait

Hello fellow Wattpad readers,

I know... it's been a while since I've touched or even looked at this book. Which most of you may consider calling it abandoning the book, I would call it loss of interest in the book due to grammar error fixes, other pop-culture themes and such. I was also going through a lot of changes during the four years I've been MIA.

But anyway... enough about my tragic excuses...

So, I've come to re-visit the book and now wish to actually complete this book. So that it can also help me with my other non-completed stories finally join it. Also to stop me from being a procrastinator... hehe.

I will need a reminder from a reader or two, to actually help me remember that this story exists. But I won't pressure anyone into it as I'm now basically a hermit crab with a dream to actually not die with regret, which is currently my un-completed Wattpad Stories. Plus other things to pile on top of that... but ignoring that.

I am pleased to say that this book will finish and be getting the book the editing it deserves... because my teenage self was horrible at English... though I can definitely blame that on ADHD and dyslexia.

But I hope they're still some people still interested in the book... So give this a comment and will see you in the near future...

Bye............