Rough Sketchies

Edited: 20/12/2018
-
Have you heard of Misaki... from the ninth grade... Class 3?

It happened 26 years ago, she had been popular since the seventh grade. She was smart, pretty and had a great personality. She was loved by all students and teachers alike.

Shortly after starting the ninth grade, the girl died. Everyone was shocked. Suddenly an old classmate of hers said. "Misaki is right there, healthy and well" he points at her empty desk.

The class started to believe it, so did the teachers. This act happened all the way to graduation. Even the principal set up a chair for the dead girl.

The rest of the story was...

--

The birds chirp in the morning light, awakening the new day.

Well fuck you birds and sun. I'm not in the mood.

I slowly rose from my bed with my (h/l) (h/c) hair all tangled in knots with a chronic headache, blinded by the sunlight that managed to get through the curtains.

I walk out of my slightly messy room and heading to the kitchen. I grab the usual cereal and milk as I check my clock which says 5:36am. "Nothing changes, like always" I said to myself as I did my usual routine.

Today is May 6th, we get a new student today.

I just hope they tell him the story before anything happens.

I washed my bowl and spoon quickly before rushing to my room to change. Even though the skirts were a little too small for my liking but groaned as I put it on.

-

I arrived at my desk with a flop, in this cursed place. Taking my place, Naoya and Yuuya walk past my desk with their usual smiles. "What up (y/n), how ya doing?" Naoya asked in his all carefree attitude.

"I'm fine, thanks for asking" I faked smiled, like. As on cue, the bell rang and all the students took their seats. Our homeroom teacher walks in with our assistant homeroom teacher and the new student.

A boy with messy brown hair and the same coloured eyes. He was at least a head taller than me and wore the boys uniform neatly and clean. He seemed familiar...

"It's very nice to meet all of you, I live with my grandparents" the boy introduced himself nervously as the Japanese characters read Kouichi Sakabachi. "I moved here because of my father's job and ... um ... that's about it" he finished. I couldn't stop staring at him.

He has brown hair with shining brown eyes to go with his innocents. He looks so fragile, like a doll. The teacher assigned him to sit to my left. As he walks past, he saw that I was the only one who stared at him at all.

Being caught made my cheeks tinted in pink. I look away in embarrassment. My first impression and he thinks that I was checking him out... Idiot.

《Kouichi's Pov》

Lunch came around and I'm already being bombarded with questions about my life in Tokyo. I answered them nicely until Naoya's eyes widen in realism.

"You know (y/n) here used to live in Tokyo two years ago" Naoya looked at the girl who sits next to my right.

She looked at him a little dazed but nodded. "Correct" she sighs as she grabs her phone and starts to text ... I think. "Sorry about her, that is (Y/n) (l/n). She usually is quiet and distant with others" Naoya laughs.

I got a better look at her. She had glossy (h/l) (h/c) hair and sparkly (e/c) eyes. She was beautiful.

"Correct, and do you know why?" she stood up and stands besides my chair.