•《New Book - Sneak Peek 》•

Hey guys,

I just wanted to show you guys an upcoming book that I am currently working on. Based on Katekyo Hitman Reborn.

--
Description
--

You weren't as normal as people say...
Cody was the same in a way along with your nephew Milo..?

You and Cody joined Namimori Middle as a fresh start to a new life. Holding very deep secrets and a very dark past...

What will happen when a certain infant and boy take notice at the keepsake you have left of your mother.

"That can't be.... can it...?"

-
So far...
-

--
(Y/n)'s Pov
--

"BROTHER!"

"PLEASE STOP"

"CODY!"

"SOMEBODY, HELP US!"

"We welcome you Sister (Y/n)"

"(Y/N)!"

I screamed in cold sweat as I fall of my queen size bed. The cold floor awoken me from my trance and I tried my hardest to regain my breath.

I hear footsteps bardge into my room, knowing it's Cody. "Are you okay?" He slightly painted. I looked up and gave him a weary smile. "Same old nightmares, nothing new"

Cody walked up to me and picked me up, while I am still tangled in my sheets. He placed me down onto my bed softly. "As long as your alright and safe, I can deal with it" Cody kissed my forehead gently.

"I better get ready for my first day" I ruffled my knotted (h/c) hair. Cody laughed as he left my room quietly. I slipped out my sheets, made my bed in the process, and headed into the bathroom.

I hoped into the shower when a little boy opened my door, removed his clothes, and hopped in. "Milo, I told you many times 'You can't bathe with Aunty (y/n) anymore', You must listen?" I sigh as the dazed boy sat in the shower quickly washing himself.

I turn the shower off and got Milo and I dried. He rubbed his eyes and gave me a toothy grin. "I love you (Y/n)" Milo kissed my nose.

I giggled a little as I dried his fluffy blue hair. "I love you too Milo, I really do" I looked at him as I see a bit of my sister in him.

I walked Milo to his room and got him dressed before walking into mine and putting on my uniform. It was a little tight but comfortable enough.

I brushed my hair and putting it into a high ponytail. I walked downstairs to see Cody had made Waffle Bacon Sandwich with whipped cream. I squealed in delight. I love Waffle Bacon Sandwiches.

I devour mine in seconds as the sugar melted in my mouth. Cody and Milo laughed at me. I pout. "Don't forget to take your medication (y/n)" Cody said. I nod and made my way to the medical cabinet and taken my tablets.

"I better be off, Milo, please wait for Sally at the front door, don't talk to strangers either" I yelled as he agreed. "See you in class Cody" I left and walked to Namimori Middle School.

It took me 15 minutes to find it but I arrived just in time for school. I stood at the gate, waiting for Cody. I looked at my watch to see that school is about to start.

"LOOK OUT!"

I looked up to soon be landed on. I groaned in pain as one of the bystanders was flown over the school wall. I look to see a boy with spiky brown hair and scary brown eyes.

He also wasn't wearing any clothes.

I screamed as I pushed him off and went to swing my bag at him. But he grabbed my bag and pinned me to the wall. "I MUST CONFESS FOR ITS MY DYING WILL" He yelled. I saw a flame on his forehead.

The flame flickered and die, making him return to normal. He blinked before flinching, letting me go, and ran into the school.

I got to say... This school is interesting yet weird.

--

I hope to see you guys in the next update. See you next time

-Kuro