𝐀 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄

Copyright ©2022
A TWIST IN TIME
All rights reserved

DISCLAIMER;
original MCU universe, character and original plot do not belong to me.
but OC's that I made up and their stories,
along with the changes to the original plots do belong to me.

WARNINGS;
mature language (swearing)
mentions of self-harm
sex jokes and mentions
violence and gore
death & grieving
use of alcohol

BEFORE WE START;
i. this book obviously contains time travel, but not by the same rules Bruce explains in Endgame. it's a bit different here.
ii. Toni is the female version of Tony Stark, so therefore Tony as you know him from the movies makes no appearance.
iii. both Toni and Steve may be a bit OOC in this.
iv. it's not specified in which current time they are, but Bucky is living with the Avengers so take it as you please.
v. I tried my best with the research but some things in this are going to be completely fictional so . . . deal with it.
vi. Toni is aged down in this. she's around 10 years younger, making her about 33/34 in this book. Bucky still killed Howard and Maria in the 90's but Toni was a lot younger when that happened.

𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐞, 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞.
𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐞, 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡.
𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐞, 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐀 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄.