2 | cuts and ripped shirts

༶•┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈•༶

( cuts and ripped shirts )

༶•┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈•༶

Walking down the street Toni received a lot of weird looks and stares from the people who were outside. And she would have probably snapped at them to stop looking or take a picture. But even she herself knew that she was worth looking weirdly at.

She was wearing a pair of shorts and a slightly oversized Black Sabbath shirt. She found herself very lucky that she shirt covered up her arc reactor or who knows what kind of looks she would be on the receiving end of then.

The ground was rough underneath her bare feet but she kept on going forward, faster and faster with every step she made. She had no idea where she was going to go or what she was going to do.

The only thing she knew was how she was going to go back. But that didn't bring her much comfort.

The machine she and Bruce made was tricky. Everything from the theory to making it a reality was a nearly impossible to do. But they did it, and now that she found herself stuck she realized that they did it in the worst way possible.

Once back in time the traveler must stay until the first set point which Toni decided to name the Nexus point.

Nexus point, because that's what she decided it will be called so it will be called that, was a point in every possible timeline, and even universe, that always happened over and over again no matter the changes the traveler might have caused.

The Nexus point didn't necessarily have to be anything big. It could have even been someone getting hit with a ball but it could have also been a big event that happened such as war, deaths or unfortunate accidents.

And Toni had no bloody idea what the Nexus point of this time was and how long she was going to have to wait for it to happen. The only thing she found herself to be lucky for was the fact that when she returned it would still be the same day it was when she left.

She stopped after a while, leaning against the wall of a building near an alley. She let out a long breath but ultimately tried to keep herself from screaming, punching something or someone and going completely insane.

That when she noticed what was happening in the alley she was standing in front of. Some guy she couldn't see was beating up a much smaller guy who might have even been a teen considering how short he was.

Toni cracker her knuckles. On the other hand, maybe punching someone was exactly what she needed to do.

"Hey dick!" She called out, gaining the attention of both males. Approaching fast she didn't even let herself think twice before swinging at the bigger one.

He stumbled back with a grunt, clutching his nose and Toni took notice of the trail of blood already running down his hand.

She inhaled a long breath. Everything she knew about the forties she was either forced to learn in school or from her father. But perhaps punching a random dude on the street was not exactly a thing in your best interest to do.

"You little bitch —" When she saw the man getting closer to her, everything went blurry. She didn't realize exactly what she was going before her knee made contact with what was between the guys legs and she grabbed the hand of whoever was on the ground and started running.

She only stopped running when she was sure they were as far away as they could have gotten from the alley. Toni turned around to look at the guy behind her, her eyes widening when she realized he was wheezing for air.