3

Henry prov

I wake up and down to the living room and I see Jake on the couch

I said " jake can you change me"

Jake said "no problem kiddo" and he pick me up and carried me to the bathroom and pull my pants down  and pull-up off and put a new pull-up on I said "can I wear just wear my pul-up"

Jake said "yes" and pick me up and carried me to the living room and put me on the couch

Jake left the room and I put my tv on and I turned I got a text message so I pick my my phone and saw it was my friend Michael he texted Henry you ok

I reply back yes why

He texted back what do you mean why your house burned down to the ground

I reply what my house bunt down

He then phone me I answered it
He "said how do you not know your house burnt down isn't that why you got called to the principal's Office And didn't came back to class"

I said " no Michael got called to the principals office because my mom was in the hospital and they took me to the hospital"

Michael said "oh is you mom ok"

I said "no Michael my mom Died"

Michael "said oh I'm sorry where are you I like to come over"

I said "I'm  at my broth....... I'm at my cousins house and I ask him  when he get back bye" Michael and I hung up the phone.

Jake prov

I put Henry on that couch and walk to Nick's s room and woke him up and carried him to the bathroom and took off his pajamas  and pull-up and put a new pull-up on and carried him back to his room and got a shirt out put it on him and put pants on him

Nick said, "thanks Jake"

I said "no problem"

Nick said "Jake i want to explain why I wet myself"

I said, "you don't need to explain accidents happen"

Nick said " no Jake the thing is I don't have any control over my bladder because I was in a car accident my dad died, and I was hurt very bad I was  in a coma for 3 months and I had to relearn to walk and got permanent damage to my bladder the reason I wasn't wearing a diaper earlier today is because I just  get released from the hospital today and told my mom a need pull-up, and she said no you're 6, and you will pee in the toilet and I told her that I have damaged to my bladder, and she said nick enough the doctor already told me that excuse you are just to lazy to you that bathroom" any to make a kind story short i wet myself on are way home and my mom was mad, and we walk into the store and my mom told me she was going drop me off at the fire station because she's not going to have the embarrassment of having a kid that pees himself, and then you took me in thank you, Jake"