8

Nick prov

After changing me he put are dirty pull-ups in a garage bag and 20 minute later the pull-up to a cabin, and we get off the boat and go in the cabin

Jake "said Henry, come with me"

Henry prov

Jake said  "Henry come with me" and we walked out outside And we walk for 5 minutes

Jake said, "Henry I need to tell you something and it will probably make you upset at me"

I said "what"

Jake said "Henry, you know how I said I knew you wet that bed and wore pull-up and that you liked wearing them and I also knew you told Michael"

I said "yes, how did you know all the stuff"

Jake said Henry "I knew all the stuff because I spied on you"

I said "Jake I understand why you spied on me so I'm not upset"

Jake said "ok"

I said " Jake I was going to tell mom that I like wearing diaper but the day I was going to tell her I heard her talking to her friend"

Jake cut me off he said "Henry I know what mom said and the reason Henry is that she said it to me when I was 7"

I said "wait what do you mean"

Jake said " Henry when I was 7 I wanted to wear pull-ups so I got pull-ups and wore them after I couple months mom caught me wearing and she Said you better be wearing because you started wetting the bed because if you like to wear I will disown you"

I said, "so you used to like to wear"

Jake said "Henry I still like to wear, the only reason I'm not wearing now is because I ran out and when we were at Walmart they were out of my size of goodnites"

I said" Jake, why was mom so against us liking to wear

Jake "Henry she wasn't she said those things because us liking to wear brought up bad memories for her"

I said " what memories"

Jake said "Henry................... Henry we  had  another brother he was 5 years older than me, and  he was a DL  and he pasted away from cancer at 9 and then 3 months later Dad killed himself because he couldn't take the pain any longer I found him I was 4 and you just turned 2  so  you don't remember"

I said "wait we had another brother and you and mom kept it a secret from me"

Jake said "Henry I'm sorry and I understand if you are mad but mom and I convinced are self it would be best for you if you didn't know but I think it because we didn't want to bring the pain back"

I said "Jake I forgive you and mom for not telling because I understand the pain you went through as I went through it was I thought you were died, and I buried the pain"

Jake said "Henry here a picture of are older brother, his name was Mason"

I looked at the picture and handed it back to Jake 
Jake said "Henry if you want to talk more about this we will later"

I said "ok Jake" I had to pee too I let it out and we walked back to the cabin