5

Jake prov

We walked out of the movie theater and some goes behind Henry and goes boo and Henry jump i then small poo and I realize he was pooping himself, and then I see him Run into the bathroom and fallow him And I said "Henry it's ok accidents happen"

Henry said "no it's not Jake I pooped my self in fount of my best friend"

I said " Henry he already knows you wet  the bed, and he never has teased you about it"

Henry said " yes he never teased me about it because he used to wet the bed, but he never pooped himself, so he probably tell everyone in school"

Michael walks in and said " what you think I  would tell everyone Henry you're my best friend and I never do that to you  anyway Henry I'm sorry I scared you"

Henry said, "it's ok"

Michael said "I better get going as my moms waiting for me, I better get going because my mom is waiting"And Michael leaves

I said "I'm Henry, let go home, so I can change you out of your poopy pull-up

I said, "can you change me here"

Jake said "sorry I don't have any wipes with me, so we have to wait until we get back home"

Henry prov

We walk out to the limousine and I Sit and I feel the poop much around and nick and Jake got in and shut the door, and now you could really smell poop we drive and finally get home and Jake get out and pick me up and take me to the bathroom and put me on the floor and pull my pants off and said " left your bum up"

I did, and he takes my poopy pull-up off and put in a diaper bin and then gets wipe out of the draw and wipe me clean and put a new pull-up on me

Jake said Henry you want pants on or do you ok with just pull-up"

I said I'm ok with my pull-up"

Jake said "ok" and we went to the leave room and I sit down and Jake said ok nick bedtime, and he takes nick time his room and come back 15 minutes later and sit beside me

Jake said "Henry I'm sorry I should have asked you if you had to go to the bathroom  during the movie"

I said " no Jake, it not for your fault"

Jake said "Henry I know you're embarrassed about pooping yourself, but it's nothing to be embarrassed about but because you had 2 accidents today going to have to wear pull-up 24/7 including school"

I said " I know you know you l like to wear and I wear everywhere besides school because if anyone found out I be made fun of "

Jake said " Henry I'm sorry, but you have to wear to school but don't worry too much as I got you enrolled in a new school that is for kids that where diapers"

I said "but I don't want to go to a new school because Michael won't be there"

Then I hear a knock on the door and Jake said " come in" the door open and I see Michael

Jake said Michael, "come with me"

Jake and Michael left the living room

Michael prov

Jake and I leave the living room and go to his  bedroom

Jake said Michael do you know who I am

I said "yes Jake you Henry older brother wait   I thought you died"

Jake said "Michael I can't tell you much, but I can tell you that I fake my death because I work for a super secret part of the government and Michael super important that you don't tell anyone including your parents"

I said " Jake my mom saw you, so she probably recognized you because she used to baby sit you"

Jake said no Michael your mom won't recognize me because I erased her memory of me so she won't recognize me, but it still imports that you don't call me Henry brother because it could bring her memory of me back

I said " ok, so  her memory won't come back if she sees you, but it could come back if I call you Henry brother"

Jake said "yes"

I said "ok"

Jake said "ok Michael one more thing I got Henry enrolled in a new school because of the accidents  he has been having I decided it would be best for him to wear  24/7"

I said "I'm sure Henry won't mind, I know he likes wearing"

Jake said " yes I know Henry like to wear and with the school be going to it for kids the wear diaper"

I said "ok I will miss not seeing him at school but it best he goes it that school so he doesn't have to worry about be made fun of for wear pull-ups"

Jake said" Michael I can get you enrolled in that school "

I cut Jake off and said "thank you, Jake, yes I "

Jake cut me off and said "Michael before you decided I need to tell you that if you choose to go to this school you have to wear either pull-ups or a tape on diapers when at school "

I said " ok  Jake I don't mind wearing to be honest I've always like to wear"

Jake said " ok Michael I get the school to phone your mom to let them know you're accepted, and you start on Monday anyway Michael since you're sleeping over tonight do you want to wear a pull-up"

I said "yes"

Jake said "ok" and handed me a pull-up and leaves the room and I put the pull-up on and i so happy that I was wearing one because I haven't been able to since I stop wetting the bed 2 years ago