AN

Before we get into this, I just want to make sure that all of you read the content warnings for this. There will be dark/sensitive content that may trigger some readers (drug use and other sensitive topics) if you struggle with this, I advise you to not continue this.

If you are struggling lots, my DM's are always open if you want to vent or chat (reminder, I am not a therapist, so I cannot give you clear advice, but I can be there to listen to you and support you). there are helplines to help you (for some reason it wont show when I put the link in) but trust me, it does get better, its hard to believe, I know, I feel the same. But it does, I promise. <3

Okay so...

Hello loves! So don't worry, I haven't actually forgotten about Cruel Everlasting Life, I've just put it aside, as this term with school has been so hectic, (for some background information, I'm in grade ten, and I just finished my exam block :) )

ALSO CREDITS TO @mikeyswhoree_ FOR THIS AMAZING COVER AND CHARACTER BANNERS! You have no idea how grateful I am Grace, so thank you :)

Now to get to the point, here is a fanfic with Eren Yeager x reader (fem) x Mikasa! Originally, I was planning on doing an Armin x reader (fem) but I wasn't sure how to write it, and what ideas! I still will do it, I'm just planning on putting it on hold for a while. If you have any ideas for it, please tell me! I would love to incorporate them into it (ofc I would credit you <3)!

I've been inspired by so many fanfics, and I've been wanting to write my own one! I have also seen the great idea of putting in music recommendations where I would think it would fit! I have also made a playlist for it, so when the story progresses, more music will be added to it!

I got a lot of my ideas from Fast and Furious, so be prepared for references <3

(and before you ask, yes Y/N is a street racer 😩)

Also, in this Y/n is bisexual, so if you have a problem with that, then you can leave this Fanfic!

I do not tolerate homophobic, transphobic, racist, and sexist people. So if you are one of these people, you can also leave this fanfic 😁. If I see any of those comments, I will not hesitate to immediately remove them.

Anyways, I hope all of you enjoy this fanfic, and please leave likes and comments! I love reading comments, it's so enjoyable. Also make sure to tell me if I spelt something wrong, or if there are any grammar mistakes! I will fix them up as soon as possible!

Now the moment you have been waiting for.....

R U Mine?