Chapter one: NYC Brawl

Play song: bad girls by M.I.A

Stepping out of your hot pink Honda S2000, you take a look at your surroundings.

The normal sort of crowd, it seems.

A familiar face in the crowd grabs your attention. After quickly fixing your hair in the side review mirror, you hurry over to the dark-haired girl smiling at you. She engulfs you in a bear hug, her strong but sweet-smelling perfume filling your nose. Smiling, you pull back to look at her outfit.

Woah.

Today's outfit is a short black denim skirt, with a small black crop top, with a black leather motor bike jacket on the top. Plus, her iconic black sunnies sitting on her cropped hair (imagine it looking like this).

"Oh my god, Mika, you look so good." You're not lying, she pulls of anything she wears. If it wasn't for the fact you was her best friend, you would honestly go for her.

Mikasa blushes, rolling her eyes. "I could say the same for you, m'lady." She smirks, pushing your shoulder playfully.

Now it's your turn to blush. You quickly look over your outfit, knowing you made the good outfit choice. If Mikasa said it looked good, then you knew it looked good. 

She grabs your hand, pulling you out of your thoughts. She links her arm around yours, pushing her way through the crowd. You try yelling over the crowd, asking her where you're going, but it's no use. 

The crowd seems to be gathered around something, cheering and hooting. You wonder who it is. As if reading your mind, Mikasa looks over to you and pulls you in so you can hear what she says.

"That's Eren Jaeger, he's what everyone is crowded around." She explained, her minty breath tickling your ear.

You chuckle, watching the man not bothered by the huge surrounding crowd. You turned to see Mikasa scowling at him.

"Is he that bad huh?" You say playfully, making Mikasa frown at you. "He thinks he's like some god racer. He's not." She finishes, finally stopping once you reach the front of the crowd. You can see a tall man with his back facing you, sporting a man bun. But your attention isn't on him. It's on his car.

He's sporting a supercar- precisely a Miata. It was a sleek pearl colour, with a purple underglow. You let out a low wolf whistle, admiring its beauty. 

Mikasa looks at you, her eyebrows raised in question. You whisper to her, "His car is hot. Don't worry, I'm not admiring him, just his ride." You roll your eyes playfully. Mikasa lets out a relieved chuckle.

"I was gonna say, as good looking as he is, he's a major douche." She says under her breath, just loud enough so that only you could hear. You lean into Mikasa slightly to hear her better. You finally take a good look at the owner of the supercar. 

"I wonder how good he races." You ponder, slowly looking him up and down. A blonde male, it seems, makes his way over to him. Eren leans in, listening to him.

But his eyes say otherwise. He is staring straight at you, not dropping focus. He slowly runs his eyes up and down your body, taking in your presence. You notice this, but keep your stare on him, raising your eyebrows.

"Do you like what you see?" You mouth to him, watching as a smug smile tugs at his mouth. You chuckle, observing the man next to Eren noticing that he has lost interest in the conversation. You see he is starting to make his way to you, so you quickly grab Mikasa's hand and pull her through the crowd.

Once you think you've lost him, you and Mikasa make your way over to your car. Mikasa slides into the passenger seat, pulling the mirror down so she could fix up her makeup.