Chapter two: Race Rally

Play: Danza Kuduro by Don Omar, and Lucenzo

You kept eye contact with Eren, while listening to the blonde girl in a short leather miniskirt and a cropped singlet explain the rules in a bored tone. Once she finished, you started revving your engine, your eyes still maintaining eye contact with Eren. You smirked, watching as he pulled away first, now placing his eyes on the road ahead, revving his engine. You scoff, now placing your eyes on the road. You watch as the blonde in front of you, Annie her name was, puts up two green flags. She points to Eren, signalling if he was ready, and in response, his engine roared. Annie's eyes flickered to you. She smirked, mouthing, "You better win." You rev your engine telling her you will. She looks at Mikasa, winking at her. Mikasa blushes, turning around to face me.

"Let's win this race bitch." She says, making you laugh. Eren looks over, hearing your laughter. You look at him, listening as a voice over a megaphone counted down. Still revving your engine, and keeping eye contact with Eren all the whilst. You throw him a cocky grin, putting your foot on the gas as soon as you heard the gun go off. You turn to face the road in front of you. Before the race started, Connie, Sasha, Jean, Hange, Marco, Levi, Mikasa, Annie, Ymir, Historia, and you had blocked off all of the roads, saying there were 'road works.' The only issue that might appear would be the cops. But with you being a street racer and knowing all the roads pretty well, you would easily lose them. Making your way around the first cone, you watch as Eren speeds off, now about 15 metres in front of you.

Dummy.

He used his NOS way too early, as you were only halfway through the course. You watch as he returns to his normal pace. Nearing the last turn, with only 150 metres left, you flick the NOS switch. Mikasa looks ahead, unfazed. With her being a street racer too, she knew you made a smart move holding out. You grin, watching Eren's horrified face as you easily pass him, finishing first, smoothly parking your car. You hop out, and Mikasa does the same, joining your side. You watch as everyone swamps you, cheering. Jean, Connie, and Sasha push their way through the crowd, engulfing you and Mikasa into a hug.

Play: like a G6 by far east movement, the cataracs , DEV

"Hey Jean, you owe me 2 grand now." Connie speaks, placing is palms out. Jean groans. "See, I told you bro, always trust Y/n. she smoked that son of a bitch. It was an easy win man." Connie says, a smirk plastered on his face. "Really Jean? I thought you told me to win. I see how it is." You punch his shoulder teasingly. "Told ya man, Y/n is just too good." Connie rolls out the 'too' on his tongue, winking at you. Jean shoves his hand in his pocket, pulling out the money. He sighs, unwillingly placing the money in Connie's palm. Connie snatches the money, laughing. He comes over and gets down on one knee grabbing your hand. He kisses it, then looking up at you. you smack his head, laughing at his stunt. "Connie bae, get off the gross floor." He stands up.

Then, he curtsy's.

At you.

Play: Worth it by Fifth Harmony and Kid Ink

"Thank you Y/n. You got me sum money tonight." You roll your eyes turning to Mikasa and Sasha who were in conversation. At some point Annie must of come over, as she was talking to the two. She saw you walking over, and smiled. She wasn't the type to smile often, but when she hung out with you guys, there was an exception. "I knew you would win. Lets go over and see the sore loser and collect your money so we can spend it on drinks and get wasted." She spoke, linking your arm with hers. You smiled. Sasha linked her arm on the other side of Annie, whilst Mikasa took your side. All four of you pushed your way through the crowd towards Eren's car. You watched as he talked to the girl from before. He was obviously frustrated at something, 'probably at the thought that he lost to a girl' you chuckled. You unlinked your arms from Mikasa and Annie, and walked over to Eren. You tapped his shoulder, making him turn around quickly.

"What do you want." He spat, his eyes looking up and down at you, before glaring at you.

"Woah woah, hold your horses (AN: Horses being Jean 😏) I'm just here to collect my 5 grand." You tilted your head, pasting on an innocent smile. The girl frowns at you, turning away from you so she leant into Eren.

"What did I ever do to you? except maybe beat your poor excuse of a boyfriend in race, of course." You say, in a genuine curious tone. She turns to you, rolling her eyes. She huffs. You stand there patiently, waiting for an answer.

Play: Real slim Shady by Eminem

"What, you're all silent all of a sudden? Last time I checked, you were making quite the racket with you boyfriend over here." You tilt your head in Eren's direction. Her eyes grow dark, but still not saying anything. "I'm just genuinely curious. What did I do that made you hate me so much? Except for maybe capturing your boyfriends attention." You smirk. She lunges for you, but you step to the side, watching as she tries to catch her footing. "Hitch, leave it alone." Eren snarls, shooting you a look. "What?" You say innocently. You hear footsteps behind you. It's Mikasa, Sasha and Annie. "Why don't you go back to your girlfriend." Hitch spits, looking over at Mikasa.

"Aww, your just jealous over the fact that I can pull both genders. I see why you hate me now; you have a reasonable reason."

Eren cusses under his breath. "You fucking bastard."

You catch what he says, "What was that Eren? Want to repeat yourself?" You cock your head, urging him to say it again. "Say it. I dare you." You say, not moving an inch.

"I said, 'you fucking-' ". he doesn't get to finish his sentence. You lunge, punching him on the left side of his face. He fall, catching himself on the car. Hitch rushes over to him, giving you a death stare. You smile at her, "What? He deserved it. we could have avoided all of this if he just gave me the money to start with." You stand over them, you hands on your hips. Mikasa, Sasha and Annie don't move to do anything. They've grown accustomed to it over the years.

"That punch probably hurt your ego more than it hurt your face." You crouch down, leaning next to Eren, your mouth lining up to his ear. You place one of your hands on the opposite side of his face.

Play: Bassically by Tei Shi

You can hear his breath quicken, making you smile.

"Just give me the money Eren. I don't want to have to beat up, wait change that, I do want to beat up your girlfriend over here. But if you give me the money, I won't." You finish, you lip just grazing the top of his ear. Eren squeezes his eyes shut, his breathing pattern growing even heavier. You trail your hands down his arm, down to his waist, and into his pocket.

Bingo.

You pull the money out, counting it before you shove it into your pocket you also take a couple extra hundreds, because why not. He abruptly opens his eyes, comprehending what you did. You stand up, watching the fury grow in his eyes. "Hey! You can't just take my money!"

"Well, I just did." 

__________________

Hey guys!

I hope you liked this chapter!

I'm going to try and update at least twice-three times a week, as I am nearing the end of all my assignments. 

word count: (I forgot to do this last chapter): 1350 words 

also I do recommend playing these songs, I feel like they fit well. 

make sure to like and comment, and leave any suggestions!