2. Met a Boy

Kisa meets their gaze and smiles. Confidence basically radiating off of her. She knew what she was doing, but what she didn't know was that the certain pair of twins had something in mind as well. Only they didn't know how it would end up.
"Like what you see?"Kisa teases with a wink.
By the look on their faces Kisa takes it that they are shocked because of the confidence this small girl seems to posses.
She giggles and introduces herself.
"My name is Kisa, and who might you two be?"
They smile. "I'm Kaoru," the one on the left says.

"I'm Hikaru," the other says.
"And we're the Hitachiin twins," they say with playful smiles.
Hitachiin? Kisa ponders at the name.
It's like she's heard it before.
She just doesn't know where or how.
"Hey that outfit looks familiar," Kaoru inquires looking at Kisa.
"Isn't that mom's design?" Hikaru asks his twin. But he has Kisa curious. "Mom's design?" She questions making them look at her. She smiles innocently, obviously liking the attention being on her. "Yeah, our mom is a fashion designer, Yuzuha Hitachiin. Have you heard of her?"

Realization hit Kisa like lightning. So they were the sons of the Yuzuha Hitachiin. This might just cause a fuss with family business, but Kisa was going to take this chance anyway.
"Of course I've heard of her. I'm wearing her work aren't I? Plus, my family does business with yours. I'm Kisa Murakami."
When she mentioned her last name the look on their faces was all she needed to know that they definitely knew who she was. The Murakamis were a very rich family. And they had power.
They owned and were partners with many other companies and acquaintances with many powerful/successful people. Including the Hitachiins.
Kisa loved Yuzuha's work so she made sure her father was in business with them.
"We were thinking you look familiar," they said simultaneously.

Hikaru had a more mischievous look in his eye when they said that ,and Kisa noticed this.
And she liked it.

...

They soon had to leave, but before they did Kisa got their numbers. She knew they'd be in touch.
The only thing Kisa had some worries about was seperating them to talk one on one. Especially since they were so close. 'This actually might be a challenge,' Kisa thought. 'How exciting.'
Kisa called her butler telling him to send her chauffeur to come get her. It was so cold outside today and she couldn't bare it any longer. Once she saw the limo she walked up to it and got in. They took off.

It wasn't long until they reached the mansion. And when Kisa got up to her room the only thing she wanted right now was sleep.
She quickly changed out of her clothes and put on pajamas. Plopping down on the bed Kisa couldn't help but think about today. She thought it'd be boring being in a commoners' area. But the place had suppose really good hot chocolate.
And some really good looking boys.
Kisa soon fell into a deep sleep anticipating the next day she'd see the twins.

-------------------------------------------------------

Wow second chapter
Soooo I hope you enjoyed
The fact that I'm writing a fanfic has me excited like you guys have no clue ... But I'm not gonna ramble on here so bye hope you liked it