5. Bubblegum Bitch

Hikaru led Kisa towards a field of pretty, pretty flowers. In one area there is a picnic set. They sit down on the blanket and Hikaru opens the basket.
"Wow Hikaru I didn't know you had such a romantic side."
Hikaru sticks his tongue out at her. "I'm not all about jokes and games."
"Whoa then I think I'm dating the wrong guy," Kisa teases and sticks her tongue out back at him.

"Oh haha very funny."
Kisa wonders a bit about now she's going to do this. He made a picnic for the both of them.
'Or possibly, it was a maid of his,' she contemplated.

It didn't really matter though. Kisa put on a smile and thought. 'Just like the other times. It's no big deal. Right?'

"Hey Hikaru, I have something important to say. I'm bre-." "I'm breaking up with you Kisa."

"Wait no I was go-," she started but was cut off again.
"Yeah I know you were going to, but I am instead."

Kisa was shocked. This has never happened before. She definitely wasn't having it.
"No. No. You can't break up with me. I break up you."
"Nah I'm breaking up with you. You're kinda boring. We never have any fun. So bye Kisa."

He left the picnic basket and he left her alone.
Kisa sat there. Not knowing how to handle this.
She was heartbroken. Over the fact that she couldn't break up with him.
"That bitch," she said to no one in particular.

The heartbreaker just got her heart broken.
Well she kinda messed with their brotherly love anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ahhhh I know short ending ugh but Idk I wanted it to end but I just couldn't make it any longer...
Oh well ... this was a pretty bad story sorry
Bieee