4. Steal Me With a Kiss

~3 days later~

Kisa would be lying if she said she wasn't even a little bit nervous. Even if most of the time she seems as if she has everything under control she's actually a mess inside. She has her doubts about things but just because she does doesn't mean she lets them get in the way.

Especially not tonight.
The decorations were beautiful. Black and white decorated the room beautifully. From the chic curtains to the simple yet elegant center pieces on the tables. Everything was beautiful. All the way down to the lights and the music.
Kisa strolled through the massive amount of people just to get to the dance floor. She's always loved dancing. She admired the way couples looked as they danced. She felt a tap on her shoulder, and she turned around.
"May I have this dance?" A voice she immediately recognized asked. He held his hand out and waited politely.
Kisa smiled and gave her hand to his. "Why yes you may."

They danced gracefully across the dance floor. When they finished they headed outside for Kisa wanted to look at the stars. It was quite lovely to say the least.
They stood there star gazing for a while when Kisa broke the silence.
"Hikaru?" "Yeah?"
"You're a wonderful dancer ya know?" He smirked.
"You're not too bad yourself."
"Oh shut up." Kisa turned her head back and looked up again.
"Beautiful..." She whispered not thinking he heard.
"Like you." She blushed. 'Maybe he didn't see that,' she thought hopefully.

"Kisa?" he asked breaking her away of any thoughts. "Hmm?" He grabbed her face gently making her face him. Their faces close. "I love you." He blushed a deep red. Even in the darkness outside she could see it. She smiled and leaned in. Hikaru immediately kissed back. Their lips moved in sync. Everything about this night was just amazing.
Seconds past. Minutes even. But Kisa and Hikaru didn't keep away from each other. He wrapped his arms around her waist and brought her closer to him, deepening the kiss. They don't know how long the kiss lasted but eventually they stopped for air. Looking into his eyes Kisa smiled. She smiled so happily. His masked was tilted a bit because of the heated kiss. She didn't even want to know how her makeup looked after that.

She grabbed his hand and pulled him inside. "Come on. I want cake."

...

Even though it was fun Kisa was still glad when the night finally came to an end. It represents what usually happens to her. She has fun, but it never lasts. It just gets boring at some point. So she finds another thing to make her time enjoyable.
Same thing happens. It ends. Repeat.
This time was no different to her.
She had changed into her pjs and was lying on her bed look at the ceiling. Sometimes interesting in times of boredom. How ironic that she thought that way in everyday life.

...

She takes one last look in the mirror before leaving her bedroom. She was going to meet up with Hikaru today. Kisa had something in mind though. She wondered what Hikaru had planned for them to pass the time.
She wondered of all the different things that could take place today.
Time must've went by quickly because Kisa heard the doorbell. 'He's here!'
She opened the door and saw him standing there. She kissed him softly before walking out of her house completely.
He grabbed her hand as they walked to his limo.

"So where are we going?" Kisa asked him.
"You'll see," he winked at her.
She slightly scowled. "I wanna know now though."
"It's a surprise." He smiled her way and she smiled back.
'It's a surprise alright,' she thought.

-------------------------------------------------------

OMG it's coming to an end
Yeah Ik it's short and all but I didn't wanna make so long bc ... Bc ... I just didn't
So yeah this story was just something i kinda came up with on the quicks to be honest I had somewhat of an idea and then I made this story lol
But yeah byyyeee for now