Six

Y/N

It's been weird all day, Sal has been eyeing Travis a lot in class and when we were in lunch. We've all asked him about it but he won't say anything! It's annoying but I don't want to push him. Besides, he's the only reason I'm not failing my classes. He's also been comforting me after Larry said he liked Ash. We told Ash about it and she said she likes Phillip. Phillip and her would be a good couple. Phillip is a good guy, handsome, funny, popular, smart, etc. But to me, he isn't my type. Larry obviously is.

Travis

It was obvious when Sal glanced at me. But it was nice, being noticed for once. In lunch Phillip was all like, "Dude did you tell Sal you liked him?!" I hit him after he said that though. Sal may be short, weird, blue haired, and has a fake eye, but that's what I like about him. He may not he perfect, but he is to me. I wish mother or Sal would tell me what she whispered to him. Tomorrow is finally Friday. But apparently Neil is throwing a party tomorrow. Phillip Invited me to go, just to save me from my father's beatings. So, I'll probably go. I don't want to, but to get away from my father I'll go anywhere. Even if I have the chance of running into Sal or his friends. But, I have to ask my parents first.. So that might be a problem.

Sal

Me and Larry chuckled and shoved each other around on the way to the apartments. Todd and Y/N were talking about the science project they have together. Y/N giggled then walked behind Larry and yanked his hair. "HEY!!!" He quickly turned around and glared at Y/N. Y/N laughed and so did Todd. I chuckled and Larry tried to look mad but it wasn't working for him. He then started laughing. We continued to walk back to the apartments and I glanced at Mr. Phelp's church. I instantly froze and saw two people in front of the church.

Travis

Tears flowed down my face as father was making me pray to the church because the church boys heard what Phillip said and told him. It felt like my scalp was bleeding he was pulling my head so hard. "PRAY TRAVIS. PRAY FOR YOUR SINS TO BE FORGIVEN." He glared at me and tears continued to flow down my face. I couldn't process any words, it felt like I was choking on my saliva. My words were stuck in my throat.

Sal

I watched in disbelief as I think Travis was being forced to do something. "Sal? What are you looking at?" I blinked and shook my head. "Sorry. Thought I heard something.." They chuckled and I continued to walk. It hurt leaving him there, but what could I do? We live in a small town and basically all that matters is power. And Mr. Phelps is someone with a lot of power over people. The police would believe him and not teenagers. I fucking hate this town.