suction cup man 2: the suck for america

nicholas: what do you mean there's more?

ruby: yeah.

me: what i mean is that there are other universes of jaune where he dies, but gets reincarnated as a simple robotic civilian that is destined to be a great war hero that saved an entier universe from a war that last for a very long time, to where he is the reincarnation of someone else, and so on.

watts: that's .... the most incredible thing i ever heard of

me: well true, but there are other universes of him getting his transcripts revealed.

everyone: what!!!!!?????

me: i know, i hate them as well, but i did like the ones i explained besides that, such as the suction cup man universes. speaking of which, let's see what happens next.

i said as the screen shows a military base with ''secret u.s. military base, so shush'' appearing in digital letters

james: u.s.?

me: stands for ''united states'', a country from a planet called ''earth''. same planet this jaune is from.

i said as we all began to see suction cup man, or jaune, in an interrogation room

jaune: so do either of ya want to tell me why you kidnapped me?

guy in a suit: please remain calm sir.

yang: wow, they look like they're twins

ruby: or maybe clones.

weiss: dolts.

she said as she rolled her eyes

jaune: you can't keep suction cup man trapped, i'll suction cup my way out eventually!!!

cinder: that's not scientifically possible

watts: believe us, i checked before i got fired.

then donald trump enters the room

trump: are you suction cup man?

jaune: maybe? fuck you, who want's to know?

trump: i'm the president of the united states.

everyone: president?

me: basically the leader of the country, but without the monarchy. more democratic if you know what i mean by that.

jaune: ....yeah, fuck you.

trump: you did a lot of bad with your suction cup, mr. man.

jaune: tell me about it.

trump: but i think there is some good you can do for us.

jaune: you think that I'M Capable of good? just last week, some ass wanker almost died jumping out of a window trying to fight me off his tower.

charlotte: that is true. but i'm wondering if he's ok.

jenny: i doubt it, he was kinda rude talking to jaune like that

she said as the rest of the sisters agreed

trump: i understand that you may believe that your suction cups bring destruction and sadness.

jaune: what? god, no it was hilarious.

nora: exactly

ren: nora

he said sternly

nora: what? it's true.

trump: but it maybe in your best interest to cooperate.