☀️Alsmost discovered🌑

7:59pm👈old date btw, ignore it
Tue, November 22, 2022-4:16pm

AGAIN-This is a brotherly love, Moon x Sun, so if you don't like it, don't bother reading it.

Ch. 2

No one's pov:

Throughout the whole days of cleaning duty for Moon, sun would always help him out since he felt bad for him. Moon would ofcourse tell him to leave him alone with the cleaning. Sun didn't care about what he said, he still helped out.

"Hey moon, we must get the club ready, we open in an hour!" Sun shouted as he was chilling on top of Dj's head. "Yea, yea, I hear ya!" He Shouted back.

"Oh yea, that reminds me, boys, you two gotta head upstairs for you're check up!" "Okay dad!" They both shouted at the same time. "Do we gotta power off to go upstairs?" Asked Sun.

Both spiders were always required to power off when heading upstairs to maintenance. They were told it was because they don't need the people who are upstairs to see them and find out about the club. They were always coverd with blankets, and where placed in haul carts. One for moon and one for sun.

Since the club is open at 12pm to 6am, which is 17 hours of partying. The plex usally closed around 10pm.

It was 9:19pm and the plex had closed early, but they still needed to be powered off.

"Yea, can't we just walk ourselves to maintenance?" "Well, like I've said a thousand times, the company can't risk the kids and parents seeing you both."

"Well, then how about that one time when we were being hauled upstairs, a pair of idiot workers left us outside the maintenance doors and a cuple of kids almost lifted the blankets off!"

"Yea, Without those workers, we could've prevented that by walking ourselves without anyone having to see us, we could just have snuck around." Argued both Moon and sun. "Well, it's not my rule, now go" Ordered Dj.

"Fine" They both grumbled and they made their was out of the club. They opened the doors and there were two workers ready to haul them off. "Don't power yourself off, just pretend to." whispered Sundrop to Moon. "What!" Whispered moon back. "Just do it! Trust me" he nudged at Moon.

They both got into their hauls and pretended to power off, all they did was make their lights as dark as possible. Then they were coverd with dark gray blankets.

***

The glamrock gang were putting their stuff away. "Lord I'm exhausted!!!" Said Chica as she stretched her arms out and then just crumbled onto Roxy's arms. "Yep, it was so busy, more than usual. The daycare sure did got out of hand." Said Roxy as he leaned towards Chica.

"Ha! Those idiots are gonna quit sooner or later!!" Moked Monty as the two daycare workers came out stumbling. They were both coverd in glitter glue and stickers, their hair were coverd in gum and other suspicious gooey sparkly stuff.

"Hey leave them alone, younger kids are more tough to handle" Freddy spoke, he smacked the back of Monty's head. "I'm actually grateful we don't have to go though that." Chica said while looking at the poor workers.

Suddenly they all hear the elevator ding, they all turn towards it. "Looks like the mystery hauls are here, right on time as usual" Said Roxy. "I wonder what is under those blankets-" Said Freddy before he was caught off. "probably dead people!" Laughed Monty.

"No, that couldn't be, those two are always headed towards maintenance, so people wouldn't be the answer" Said Freddy in wonder. "It was a joke" he rolled his eyes at him.

"We should take a look!" Requested Chica, Roxy nodded in agreement. "No, we can't take a look. Besides it says on the hauls no looking nor touching."

"Whatever, I'm gonna take a look once those two leave!" Said Monty. The two workers made sure to leave Sun and Moon in a dark hallway where they wouldn't be seen. "Time to take a peak!" Said Monty as he rubbed his hands together with an evil grin on his face.

He started half running and walking towards the hauls, crouching as he moved.. He was close to the hauls when Roxy suddenly noticed movement from the blankets. "What the..... Wait stop!-"

Monty turned around "What now?" He said in annoyance.
When he looked at the rest of the gang, he saw everyone shocked and in fear. "Hmm? What's the matter with ya?" He then turned around and backed away slowly in shook too.

They all saw four pair of neon glowing arms, legs, and eyes changing color. There were two pairs of eyes on top of the other two. "What. The. Hell!!!" Shouted Monty as he had fallen.

Slowly, a yellow hand started to reach out towards him, only the tips of the had was seen before the two workers came back.

"Hey!! You two get back into you're hauls!!" Shouted one of the workers. "I told you this wasn't a good idea!!" "You never said anything!!" Whispered the two glowing eyes as they rushed back and covered themselves up. "What in the hell was that!?!" Demanded Roxy and Monty at the same time, Chica rushed to help Monty up.

"None of you're business!!" The workers Shouted "I told you we should've not left them!!" "No! I told you" argued both worked as they walked into the dark hallways in a hurry.

"What in the world just happened..." Said Freddy as they all saw them fade into the dark hallway of the maintenance room.

THE END

Tue, November 22, 2022-4:33pm

9:15PM👈old date btw, ignore it
I hope you enjoyed this, I'll make the next chapter tomorrow!!