Part 6(ending!)

Sunset POV:
"If anything like this happens again you know you can come to me and the others okay? We're here for you and love you" twilight says.

I nod slowly.

"Promise me!"

"I promise.. I'm sorry for not telling you in the first place"

"It's okay, I can't imagine how you felt.. it must've been so scary"

"It was.."

"But it's over now and I'm right here. She's locked up and your safe now"

I start feeling my cheeks get wet. I whimper feeling myself about to cry again in sobs.

"Shh it's okay sunny.. it's okay" she strokes my  cheeks. "Everything's going to be okay"

"I'm so lucky to have you and the others I couldn't imagine what I'd do without you"

"You always will have me. Too death will do us apart!" Twilight says which makes me smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author note: so hey! I'm sorry for not updating the story in such a long time. I didn't think I ever would but considering how many people loved this even though I thought it was cringe, I'd thought on surprising you with a short ending! It's not a lot but then again I'm not such a fan of my little pony anymore as I was when writing the other chapters.

I've edited all the chapters so if you wonder why anything is slightly different like certain words and stuff then that's why as I've changed a lot since writing chapters 1-5. Thank you all for your lovely compliments to my fanfics especially this one! I owe you all! :)