Part 1 (edited a little)

Sunset POV
I was walking into the school. Covering my right eye... hiding something... i go to my locker to grab my books when I hear a familia voice.

"Hey sunset!" Twilight behind me said.

"Uhm hey twi" I don't look at her and I keep my head in my locker.

"Is everything okay?" I could tell she was worried as I wasn't acting myself.

I sigh heavily "I'm fine twi..." I mutter so quietly just like Fluttershy would but even i was even quieter".

"Huh, I couldn't quite hear you-"

"I'm fine alright!!" I shout loudly and people start looking at us.

Twilight grabs my arm and makes me turn around revealing a nasty bruise on my eye. Twilight gasps "who did this, I'll make them pay" twilight looks as angry as ever.

"Look twilight everything is fine, I just... fell on my way to school... yeah" twilight could tell I was lying but didn't want to push me any further. She took me to the bathroom to clean my eye with alcohol.
"Ow!"  I mumble

"Nearly done...." twilight comforts me "-and.......... done" she says with a smile.

"Thanks twilight"

"No problem, anyway you know if something is up, you can tell me right?"

"Of course twilight.... and.... nothing is wrong"

"Alright then"

We walk to our first class which so happens to be maths. Twilight loved maths but I... didn't so much.

Twilight POV
We sat down in our seats which was right next to each other and we get our books out our bags. I still felt like sunset wasn't telling me something even though she said she was fine. And that bruise looks quite bad and painful earlier. It didn't look like she fell... it look like a punch.

The whole lesson I kept looking at sunset thinking about all the possibilities. Maybe she was right and she just fell.... like really badly... then why did she only a bruise on her eye.

"Uhm miss sparkle... are you paying attention?" The teacher shouted while bringing me back to all my senses.

"Huh? Oh uh... yeah, sorry sir".

Skip to the second lesson - sunset pov -
I was walking in the corridor and it was time for sports. I went to my locker and got out my CHS sports cloths. After me and everyone else got changed in the changing rooms we went into the gym. I had the luck of applejack, pinkie pie and rainbow dash of being in my sports class but the others had other classes. I was walking with rainbow when she noticed I was being quiet.

"Hey sunset, are you okay?"

I lift my head up and nod and sit down in the gym waiting for our instructions. I loved sports a lot. It was so much fun. I didn't like running miles of course but I did like playing games like volly ball and also basic ball.

"So today we were suppose to go outside and play soccer but... it is raining so we had to change the plans" our sports teacher said in a very loud voice. "Instead we are going to play dodge ball".

"Yesssss! I'm so going to win!!!" Rainbow said and Apple Jack rolled her eyes.

I loved doge ball my teacher always said I was good at it. While the teacher went over the rules rainbow saw me being quiet and thinking about something.

"Earth to sunset!" Rainbow said while waving her hand in my eyes.

"Huh, oh uh sorry kinda went into my little own world huh?" I said while giggling nervously and trying to change the subject.

The teacher put us into two groups and the game started. I wasn't paying attention and a ball hit me in my leg. The teacher told me I was out and to sit at the side. Once I did the teacher came up to me.

"Is everything okay? You kinda wasn't being yourself out there..." my teacher said cause normally I'm really good nearly as good as rainbow dash and that's saying something.

I nod simply

Skip to the a few days after.
I walked into the school holding my stomach.
limping to the bathroom. I go into one of the stalls and I throw up. A lot.

Rarity came in the bathroom to look in the mirror and check her makeup when she heard me throwing up. 

"Uhm... darling are you okay in there?"

Once she didn't hear a response she open the door to me still throwing up uncontrollably. She looks at me worriedly and she rubs my back gently.

"Don't worry darling I'll go and get the others." She says while going out of the bathroom.

A few minutes later
She comes into the bathroom with the girls. I've stopped throwing up but I still keep reaching from time to time and I was practically holding onto the toilet still.

Fluttershy looks into the toilet and sees how much I thrown up she then looks at me and makes a disgusted face because of the vomit but try's to hide it so she doesn't seem rude.

"Feel better?" Fluttershy asks me in her usual soft voice.

"I lift my head up and still holding onto my stomach. "A l-little" I stutter from feeling dizzy and just overwhelmed in general.

Fluttershy looks at what side of my stomach I'm holding and looks up at me. Rainbow looks at Fluttershy "it's not her appendix is it?" She said in a worried tone.
"No it's not where the appendix is, but..." she says while lifting my T-shirt up a little and the girls look horrified at what they see.