Part 2 (edited a little)

Rainbow POV
"Where did this bruise come from?" I said in somewhat horrified tone.

"Uhm..." sunset mutters.

Fluttershy puts her hand on the bruise and automatically makes sunset shout in pain.

Fluttershy tells me to go and get a first aid kit. I nod but then pinkie pulls out one from her pink curly hair. We all looked at her like 'how many more things will you take out your hair"? But all agreed a long time ago. To not question pinkie pie.

Fluttershy takes the first aid kit out of pinkies hands and gets out alcohol and cotton. She cleans it up while sunset is crying in pain. "I think it's best if we take her to the school nurse, It looks quiet bad." Twilight says.

The girls nod and take sunset to the nurse whilst trying to not cause more overwhelment from sunset. Luckily all the other students are in class right now to see.

Rarity POV
I notice sunset limping and I turn my eyes on her. "Darling, your limping did you hurt you leg or foot or something?" Everyone looks at sunset.

"Uhm.. I'm fine seriously guys, it's not a big deal". Sunset says.

"Of course it is, sugarcube your our friend" apple jack says.

Twilight POV
Once the girls help sunset to the nurse they were told they had to go back to class but only one person could stay with her to help.

We all agreed I could miss my next lesson which for me was cooking.

Once the girls left I sat down next to sunset who was laying on a bed. I look at sunset who was closing her eyes and sighed then opened them.

"So what exactly happened?" The nurse said.

"Well uh... I got hurt in sports... yeah sports" sunset said kinda suspiciously. I look at her concerned cause I could tell she was lying. I know I wasn't in sports but I doubt sunset shimmer one of the best people in sports to get this badly injured.

Skip to After school
Sunset POV

I walked out of school using crutches as the nurse said I sprained my ankle and I could use them for a couple of days. I saw the girls and they all came up to me to see if I was alright after today.

"So what exactly happened." Rainbow asked kinda rudely. I shrug while starring at the ground. Twilight put her hand on my shoulder. "Why did you have a sprained ankle and a bruise on your stomach, which look really bad."

"I- uh..." I mumble

"We are all here for you sugarcube" apple Jack says.

Tears In my eyes. I was about to to say the truth when I heard a voice in my head. "Don't be so weak and tell them, you know what will happen if you do."

"I... um... as I said I just fell on my way to school."

"You said to the nurse you got hurt in sports-" twilight distrustfully says.

"-You never hurt yourself in sports... I mean you got hit with the ball in the leg but the ball wasn't hard. It's literally soft" rainbow says with her arms crossed.

"And you were limping before sports anyway." Pinkie says.

I Stop waking and I turn around to the girls. I feel my anger boiling. "Why would you care about my silly, dumb life? I'm fucking fine alright!! Just- just leave me alone alright!" I shout and start walking to my car and I start driving home. All the girls looked at me driving away.

Applejack POV
"We are going to find out how she got hurt right?" Fluttershy asks all of us.

"Of course we are." Rainbow says.