Part 5

Sunset POV
Everything goes black. I hear certain voices and shouting. I feel someone pick me up. I slowly open my eyes and everything is blurry I try to get up but I physically can't. I look to the side of me seeing twilight and the others before my eyes close again. Hearing someone call for me after seeing that I was awake for a split second before falling unconscious again.

A few hours later
I woke up in a hospital bed. My eyes adjust to the lights, feeling someone holding my hand tightly. It felt so so soft. It felt like my moms hand who died a long time ago. The blur of my vision becomes much clearer.

It was twilight. She looks at me and smiles happily and hugs me tightly. I notice she is crying. A lot. I rub her back gently and I notice how many machines were attached to my body.

"I'm so glad you woke up, I was so scared you wasn't." Twilight sniffs. " I thought I was going to lose you." She sobs into my hospital cloths.

"How long was I asleep for?" I mumble adjusting my voice which was a little croaky.

"About eight hours."

"Eight hours???!!!!! But- where are the others?"

"I was only aloud to come. As only one person can visit at the moment"

Sunset looks at my eyes and I look at hers. Then all of a sudden her
Lips touched mine. My eyes widen. Once we break the kiss I smile.

"Uhm... I-I'm s-so sorry..!" Twilight says.

"It's fine... and actually I liked it". I blushed.

Twilight kisses me again and then break up. "So uh... I've kinda always had a... crush on you."

I giggle "it's quiet obvious now... oh wait what about adigo...?"

"She been taken to jail."

"Not surprised."

Twilight strokes my messy hair while I stare at her beautiful eyes.