Part 3 (edited too)

Skip to A few weeks after
Sunset POV

I open my eyes slowly, like everyday, but... the thing is I haven't been attending school. Your probably wondering why.
Well.. after I kinda got confronted by the girls.

They have been texting me so much.
I don't want them knowing the truth. I'd hate for the consistencies.
I'm so scared on going back to school. The girls are going to keep asking me loads of questions of what keeps happened.

I sat up and took my phone out from where I was charging it and looked at the old messages I had gotten.

(Twi) hey, you okay? I haven't seen you for like a week we are all worried about you🥺

(Apple Jack) sugarcube why haven't you been at school

(Pinkie) pleaseeeee come back to school. I miss you and I'm really really really worried about you 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺💖💖💖💖💖💖💓💓💓💓💓

(Fluttery) sunset.... please answer me and the girls texts messages

you missed a phone call from rainbow dash the awesomeness

(Rainbow) why aren't you answering sunshim

(Rarity) darling, are you okay?

I put my phone down and I go to the bathroom and have a shower. After that I put on a knew pair of clean pyjamas on and brush my teeth. As I haven't in weeks. I then go back into bed and put the tv on and start watching my favourite Netflix animated show arcane, you see it's based of this game called league of legends and I got obsessed after rainbow showed it to me. Plus there is these characters, vi and Caitlyn and they're GAY and cannon. I love them so much.

I hear a knock at the door and I get up and and go downstairs I open the door.

"Sunsetttttt!!!!" Pinkie hugs me tightly.

"Oh uh hi Uhm..." I mumble while looking at the girls awkwardly. "W-why are you guys here."

"Why do you think." Rainbow says crossing her arms.

"Why haven't you been at school?" Twilight asks in a concern tone.

"Uhm because.."

"And why haven't you been answering our texts-" applejack says in her country accent.

"-or calls" rainbow says.

I sigh and say "I'm fine okay I just... needed a little break from school that's all" I lied.
"I'll come back to school tomorrow okay." I gulp.

The girls nod. I notice pinkie is still hugging me. "Uhm... pinkie... you can let go now."
Pinkie lets go and then looks at me." I really really missed you sunset" she says while about to cry in happy tears cause she is happy to see me and not dead.

"Well.. I'm fine, so you got nothing to worry about okay?" I lied again.

Skip the next day at school
I walk into the school with my head down. Pinkie sees me and runs to me and hugs me straight away nearly making me fall over.

Pinkie gasps "sunny... what happened to your face?"

I was bleeding badly on my lip and had a cut on cheek which also were bleeding. She grab my arm and took me to where Fluttershy and twilight were and once they saw me they gasp. They took me to the school bathroom and Fluttershy cleans the blood up with alcohol and cotton.

"That's enough, you've been getting beaten up every day before school haven't you?" Twilight says while holding my hand as I was crying a little cause of the pain. I nod slowly.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Fluttershy says while still cleaning the blood.

I sniff and don't despond.

"Who has been hurting you?" Twilight asks me.

"Uhm... Adagio..." I mumble.

"Wasn't you two dating?" Pinkie asks me.

I nod slowly. "S-she also was threating me if I told a-anyone that she kept hurting and threatening me she'll..." I go quiet.

"We should go and tell Principal Celestia and vice principal Luna." Twilight suggests.

The girls nod except me. I shout "no!!! Don't!!!"

"We have to! We won't let her keep physically hurting you." Twilight said.

I start crying again and twilight hugs me.