Beach Day Pt. 2

Tbh I'm just gonna keep putting random cat photos I found on Pinterest as the image, and when I run out, I'll use demon slayer. So enjoy this cat stretched out as a baguette. Oui oui.

                                                          Tyler POV

I ended up pushing him away in an instant." Someone could have saw us!" " But they didn't, did they?" " Shut up and go back to being a shark." He laughed and ruffled my hair, then went back to swim. I actually enjoy my time sitting around, why? Because I don't get sunburned. THEN there's Abby, who always gets sunburned." TYLER!!! I'M RED AND IT HURTS!!" " YOU'RE SUNBURNED DEAL WITH IT!!" " HELP ME!!" She literally came over and face planted into me, wrapping her arms around me and kicking her legs." IT HURTS!!" " THEN LET GO OF ME AND STOP KICKING DUMBASS!" " BUT YOU'RE THE ONLY PERSON THAT FEELS LIKE ANTARCTICA!" " ABBY GET THE FUCK OFF!!" I ripped her off of me, then pulled her and made her sit." MY THIGHS!!" " OH SHUT IT!" I always carry a moisturizer with me to help ease the sunburns, directed towards Abby. I took it out and started applying it to the sunburned spots." OW! BE CAREFUL!" " I'M TRYING! AND I'D APPRECIATE IT IF YOU STOPPED SCREAMING." She shut her mouth after that, and that's when I realized the people at the beach were staring at us." Oh fuck off all of you." I shot each on the middle finger and they stopped staring. I finished putting the moisturizer on and put it back, then told Abby she had to sit out. She pouted, but sat beside me. It was a while before I couldn't see Mei." Has anyone seen Mei?" " She went to go get ice cream, but that was hours ago." " What's taking her so long?" " I'll go see." I got up and went back to the parking lot, than to the plaza. I went to the ice cream shop to see Mei wasn't there." Mei?" I walked around, checking everywhere. No Mei." Mei come out this isn't funny! The others are really worried and so am I!!" That's when I heard a muffled screamed, sounded like my name." Mei??" Then it became more clear." TYLER!!" Then came a shriek." MEI!!" It sounded like it came from an alleyway, so that's where I went. And when I did, you won't believe what I saw.

Be mad at me, this chapter is short and ugly. I lied when I said it would be funny. This chapter and the next are gonna be shit. Also it's currently 11:24 A.M, and I just woke up. I do it have a lot of motivation. Anyways, enjoy this random cat picture for now.

 Anyways, enjoy this random cat picture for now

Provided by Pinterest.