Mei and Tyler

Tyler POV

"MEI!!" I saw Mei and...some guys had her in a net. She was in her panda form." LET HER GO!" "Shut it kid! Just go back to the beach." "Not until you give me my friend back!" "Beat it!!" I ran at them, sinking my teeth in one's arm." AH! GET OFF ME YOU LITTLE SHIT!!" He punched me away, leaving a mark on my face. I ran again, then slipped past them and undid the net from Mei." TYLER LOOK OUT!!" I was about to look behind me when I was hit in the back of the head. I fell on top of Mei and she quickly stood me up. I looked at the man and he was holding a gun." Leave or you AND the panda get it." " FUCK YOU!" I ran up, punching him and kicking him in the balls. One of the other men got a grip on me, holding me." LET ME GO! LET GO OF ME ASSHOLE!!" Just then I heard a shot, and I felt a pain in my leg. I looked down and saw my leg had been shot. I was shot again, this time in the stomach." TYLER!!" GUYS!" The last thing I heard was Mei and Abby's screams, then I blacked out.

                                                               Mei POV

" TYLER!!" I ran towards him as the cops arrived." TYLER WAKE UP!! WAKE UP!!" Soon after the others arrived." WHAT HAPPENED?!" " THEY SHOT HIM!! I DON'T KNOW IF HE'S ALIVE OR NOT!!" " GET HIM TO THE HOSPITAL THEN!"

                                                     At the hospital

                                                     Aaron Z POV

They took Tyler in, me and the others are waiting in the lobby." Aaron sit down, you'll only make yourself more worried." " I'm already worried enough!" Robaire put his hands up and sighed, I was frantically pacing around. I hope he's ok. It's my fault, I should've went with him." You can see him now." I was the first to rush in." Tyler! Are you ok? Can you talk?" " Calm down..." " Oh thank god." I grabbed his hand, putting it up to my forehead." I'm so glad you're alive." " I'm glad that you're glad.." Mei and Priya were hugging his waist, sobbing. "We're so happy!!!" " Shut up...you're giving me a headache.." We all laughed, seeing Tyler is still Tyler." I'm so sorry Tyler, I should've been there with you.." " Don't do that..." " I should have saved you!! I'm the one who can turn into a ferocious beast!!" " Don't say that about yourself.." " It should've been us!!" They say that together, looking at each other." Stop that, you two sound like assholes...it was good no one but me got hurt, that's all that matters. I mostly deserve it, for bullying you guys.." " Don't say that bro, itS fine. And no one should have gotten shot, meaning you too." Priya came and grabbed my other hand, squeezing it." I know but...I'm just glad that Mei is ok. She could've been killed if I hadn't gone looking for her." " Thanks for that Ty, thanks. But still, you're injured, and it's my fault. I should have tried to think, instead k just panicked, like a coward.." " You're not a coward, anyone would've panicked in that situation. Anyways, what was there to think about?.." I took my hand from Priya's and placed it on Mei's hand, rubbing it. She hugged my waist tighter." Just so you know...I still have that Pokémon collection I said I was gonna give back.." YOU-" I laughed, liking that Mei was back. Everyone else laughed too." Just to lighten up the mood.." We all settled, and soon enough, Robaire and Jesse went back to their penthouse, while everyone else stayed. They ended up falling asleep, so did I. Let's just say, Aaron was in the bed with me.

                                                                 Happiness and sadness. Love it.

I'm sorry I had too they look so cute-