Home sweet home

Tyler POV

"Careful babe. Watch your step, pole-" "Aaron!" Aaron had been babying me all day! He doesn't leave me alone, and it's super annoying. At first it was cute but now it's bothering me! I can't go anywhere without him coming, and he watches over everything I eat, touch, drink, and it's just bugging me! Today I'm going to tell him off. We've been at home for hours, and I wanna go out."Hey, I'm going to the mall for a while." "I'll come with." "Why? You don't even like the mall Aaron. you're just going to be going!" "I'm worried, what if something happens?" "Nothing will happen, nothing has happened in the past 5 weeks! I can't go anywhere on my own!" "And that's a bad thing? If something happens, it'll be my fault because I let you go on your own." "Aaron that's stupid!" "It's not stupid!" "Yes it is! Why are you so worried? It's been 5 weeks, 5 weeks!!" "5 weeks isn't shit! You could collapse at any moment!!" "I'd rather do that than have you follow me and baby me around!!" "I'm caring for you!! It's just me and you right now Tyler!" "Exactly!! I couldn't even go on a trip with my friends because of this! Because of you!! Sure you're worried about me and I know that, but can't you let me do one thing by myself?! I can't even step foot into the kitchen without you being there!!" "CAN'T I BE WORRIED ABOUT MY BOYFRIEND?!" "OF COURSE YOU CAN WORRIED ABOUT ME, JUST NOT LIKE A SICK PUPPY!" "TYLER-" "DON'T TYLER ME!! I'VE BEEN STUCK IN THIS GODDAMN HOUSE FOR WHO KNOWS HOW LONG, WITH YOU AT MY EVERY STEP! EVERY STEP I TAKE, YOU STEP IN THAT SAME DAMN FOOTPRINT. EVERY DOOR OR HALLWAY I WALK THROUGH, YOU WALK THROUGH. I CAN'T GO ANYWHERE AND IM SICK OF IT!! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE AARON." He didn't say anything after that, neither did I. I just walked out. Leaving him alone. I was stuck at the mall for a long time. Not because I got kidnapped or something, because I was stuck. Stuck thinking about what I said, what I did. Stuck thinking about everything. I should apologize to him..I wonder what he's doing anyways...yeah..I'll apologize..

I get back home. Silence. "Aaron?..I wanted to apologize.."  I walked into the kitchen, still silence. "Aaron?." I walked to the living room, then to the room. Aaron was asleep. When I got closer I could see stains from tears. "Oh.." I felt bad, so I got in the bed aswell, wrapping my arms around him. He wrapped his arms around me too, his face falling into my hair. "Fluffy.." I chuckled, rubbing his back. "Sorry about..what I said." He just hugged me tighter. "..I love you." It was a moment of silence before he answered me. "..Love you too, Ty.." I smiled, before drifiting to sleep.

Short ahh chapter