Mom and Dad...[but its aaron z's POV]

This will most likely be short.

Aaron Z POV

Me and the others were pushed out the room when Tyler's parent rushed in it. His mom shot me a dirty look and ran. I heard frantic rambling, as though they were questioning him. They weren't though." Z stop eavesdropping and sit down." "No." I kept my place there. After a few minutes, I heard yelling, they were fighting." Let me in, now." " I'm sorry, but his parents said that they didn't want anyone to come in." " Don't you hear that? They're fighting, let me in!" I pushed her aside and tried to open the door." Young man please stop!" " Z stop it!" Robaire came and pulled me away. " What if they're hurting him?! What if they're hurting each other?!" " Calm down Z, they're getting someone!" I sighed and sat down. T rubbed my back and assured me it'd be ok." But what if they-" " Z, come on. He would yell for you ok?" Just then came a yelp, then another, then another." What're they doing?" "We need security, room 245, west hall, asap! We've got an abusive parent!" " Abusive?..Abusive?! I knew it!" " Z calm down!  They're getting security!!" I ran pass security and right next to Tyler." Tyler!"

I don't remember the rest-