Chapter 1

At home, in the living room

Sebastian pov:

"Alright boys, listen up" Manager Ty said getting everyone's attention, well almost everyone.

He's spacing out again, he's been doing that for abt a week now. I've practically known Oli all my life and he has never spaced out this much, except he's working on a new song, but that isn't the case right now..I just hope it's nothing bad.

No pov:

The 7 boys were all listening to Manager Ty explaining the do's and don't's in the new house which they were planning to move into next week.

Darren: So when are we going to decide roommate's?

Kane: Right, I was about to ask the same thing.

Manager Ty: This is why I keep telling you guys to listen till the end! I wasn't even done talking and the questions are already floating in. *sigh*

Justin: Soooo-

Manager Ty: Justin can you let me speak? Thank you. Now listen and listen well. Oli will also be sharing a room with one of you boys, so the Master bedroom is currently not taken.

Darren: SO CAN I-

Everyone: DARREN!!

Darren: My bad bro...*mumbles*

Manager Ty: Before we get to that tho, Oli will be explaining the roommate situation a bit better.

No pov:

Oliver stood up from his seat and went to were Manager Ty was standing. He started of with explaining why he wanted to join the roommate sharing.

Oliver's pov:

It's okay. I should have to tell them my reason for suddenly wanting to join..but what IS my reason??
"So the reason why is.." I started saying, before screaming to myself "Think! Think Oli!" I'm not even sure myself, why I wanted to..

"..it's because I wanted to get closer to you guys? And.. having a roommate seems more fun? Than being alone". Those were the only sentences I could bring myself to say and luckily no one questioned my reasoning, which made me feel at ease again.

Regie's pov:

Yea right "to get to know us better"? That is so not his reason, not that it matters. I'm sure that he has his reasons to not tell us about his reason..ig?

Ugh we always share roommates likes this:
The ones who had to share a room in the last house, don't have to share a room in the next house which meansss..I DO have to share a room with someone.

Justin and Kane shared a room in this house so
they're both definitely getting a single room so it's Seb, Darren, Ryan, Oli and me left.
Please don't let me share a room with Darren he's so fcking messyyy.

Alr my writing style is very weird and my chapters are very short, but it's bcs I don't know how to write in only pov's or dialogues so I just did them both in one, so that I can express their feelings well nd all. I just hope it doesn't confuse y'all too much~

And also this is probs the first and last time I'll write like a ending note so uh yea I'm just gonna try and write the story in the most not cringe way

Bai

TIKTOK: olegiez