Chapter 9

The next day

Bae's pov:

I was sitting in my room, about to edit the YouTube video that the boys filmed yesterday. I transferred all the clips, from the cameras that the boys had used to film their separate moments, on my computer.

Alright the next clip is from Ryan and Regie's team.
Let's watch the clip first and then add it to the rest of the YouTube video. OKAY!

I played the clip from the camera Ryan and Regie had used. It's only one clip a short and very...shaky one? [ "Ryan" *strangers talking in the background* "You like Seb right?" ]

Pause- what did he say??
Wait, wait, wait! I come, sit down to edit this clip and that's the first thing I hear??
Is this some kind of joke or?? I mean are they aware that the cam is on? Is this like a new content idea or?
I'll just keep playing the clip, there's still some seconds left.

[*silence "I like Oli" *rustle* click]
HUH?! Is that it? I feel like I wasn't meant to hear that..
What am I supposed to do with this?

I ended up calling both Ryan and Regie to my room, but with do I do now? Should I just like...get to the point?

Bae: *sigh* I'll ask both of you once and you'll reply once without any explanation. Just a "yes" or a "no".

Ryan & Regie: Okay.

Bae: First off, did you guys film any clips?

Ryan: No, we fo-

Bae: Ryan, please just a "yes" or a "no". It's already hard enough to say all of this..
So you're not aware uhh.. fck...OK! I'll just say it. So the thing is uh you guys did film a clip, by mistake I guess. And in that clip you guys were..you were talking about something..Uhm you-

Regie: The "confession".

Bae: Right! The..the thing with liking Oli nd all...is it true?

Regie: I...

Bae: It's fine if you don't want to answer. It's just that the video is really messy and almost everyone seems unmotivated and stressed out and just today in general hasn't been the best day, so I'm not sure if posting this video would such a good idea.
I don't know how you guys feel about this, but I would like to show it to Ty first, ofc without your *cough* secrets, and then see what he thinks. I also think that you guys (including the other boys) should maybe talk this out with him, bcs if things stay like this, there might not be any YouTube vids to post anymore.
Okay I'm finally done!! *exhales*
Do you guys have anything to say or?

Ryan: No. *leaves*

Regie: Uh, thank you nd all..

Bae: It's fine bro, just try talking things out with Oli.. See you around.

Regie: Yea *leaves the room*

I've barely started this story and I'm already breaking promises like there's no tomorrow.

I know I said I was going to update more often but my life hasn't been lifeing as it's supposed to and my phone was playing games on me BUT I have a new phone now and even if life isn't lifeing no more excuses ❕️❕️❕️