Chapter 13

Later that evening

Darren's pov:

I burst the door open "WE'RE BACKK!!" I say, before realising that Ryan is sleeping.
Is he really asleep tho? By this time? "Ryan. rYan? Are you fr asleep or just playin?" He's so not sleeping, I've been sharing a room with him for only God knows how long and he never sleeps this early like NEVER.
"Ryan~ wakey wakey-".
"Darren if you say one more word I'm beating the shit out of you" He says threatening me while giving me a hint to leave, with his head still under his blanket.
"Alright chill bro, I'm leaving" I reply.

I leave the room just to find Seb outside of the door.

Darren: What's up Seb, what r u doing here?

Seb: I dont know just wanted to check up on Ryan and give him his food.

Darren: Ah..he's sleeping right now, but go ahead ig~ *walks away*

Seb: yea, I'll be quick just gonna drop his food there.

Ryan's pov:

I put on my airpords and listen to music on a low volume, when the door suddenly opens. Who is it now ugh "Oh wow you're actually sleeping haha." Seb?? What is he doing here? Whatever I'm just gonna sleep, he'll leave right away anyway.

I suddenly feel the right side of the bed going down. Is he sitting down rn? Wasn't he about to leave?
He takes an airpord out of my ear and lies down next to me face to face. For s second I was considering to stand up, but I decided to stay and without realising it I fell asleep with my hand gently laying on Sebs.

Sebastian's pov:

I open my eyes just to find myself laying face to face in Ryan's room..on his bed? Did I fall asleep? After waking up completely it hit me, that I was LAYING NEXT TO RYAN FACE TO FACE IN HIS BED??
I sit up to stretch myself leaning my back against the headboard.
"He's still sleeping, pfft I feel like he's always sleeping lol...but I mean I guess he looks cute while sleeping so it's fine~"

Ryan: Who said I was sleeping huh? And stop calling me cute already.

Seb: Why? Does it make you shy? Aww is Ryan getting shy by me calling him cute? Huh?

Ryan: No you just sound stoopid dumbass *rolls eyes*

Seb: So are you gonna keep laying down or maybe get up? I'm going downstairs, aren't you coming?

Ryan: *sits up* Nah I'm good where I am right now, but go ahead.

Seb: Alright then I'm also staying here, I'll keep you company don't worry!

Ryan: I'm not worrying bro, you said you're going just go.

Seb: But I said I'll stay now so it's fine right?

Ryan: Whatever.

Ryan's pov:

I was scrolling on my phone with Seb still sitting next to me. He actually didn't leave huh..despite this boring atmosphere? Pfft
I let out a little laugh without realising it. "Why are you laughing bro haha?" He leans his face closer to my side. Out of shock I turn my head to look at him only for our eyes to meet each other. Fuck pls don't, calm down Ryan it's all good it's all goo- "Are you blushing?..ARE YOU ACTUALLY BLUSHING?? Lemme see cmon!" Shit I knew it. "I'm not blushing bro, go away." He pushes the hair covering my face, to the back, and somehow he endet up on top of me, look down to me, with my head tilted back up. I was red I was REAALLY red. Ugh fuck this.

"You- you're actually blushing??" He covers his mouth with his hand, while letting go of my hair. "Get of m-"
The door bangs open, Kane and Darren standing in front of it. "WOAH AYOO WHAT IS GOING ON HERE??!" Darren says jokingly, while smiling. "Are we interrupting something??? Should we leave?? Cmon Darren let's go, they need PrIvAcYyy~" Kane says right after him.
"Shut up Bastard" I say, with Seb making his way back on the floor. "Aight I'll go down now bye guys." He says waving to us without looking back. "Are you just gonna leave Prince Ryan all by himself?~" Darren shouts after him. "Fuck you Darren." I too make my way out of the room and head to the bathroom.
"Calm down Ryan, it's all good, he'll forget it by tomorrow, he will...right he will." I say to myself knowing damn well it's just another lie to deceive myself.

Evening came and we all headed to sleep.

I TOOK OVER A YEAR OFF AND CUT YOU BISHES SOME SLACK~ TELL A FRIEND TO TELL A FRIEND HA, SHE'S BAAAACKKK!!

-tuanzy