Chapter 5

Monday evening

No pov:

Later that day, the 7 boys decided to have a movie night in the living room.

Oli, Kane and Regie had brought snacks from the mall, so that's what they were going to use for the movie.

Regie: Let's watch Jojo's bizarre adventure

Seb: No not another anime please~

Darren: Why're you even talking bro? You're always the first one to fall asleep.

Seb: What r u talking abt? That's not even true ha.

30 min's later

Kane: Seb is asleep lol! Darren was right.

Darren: Ofc I was, I'm always right

Ryan: I'll be right back lemme go bring a blanket for this boy.

Justin: Oh? Why're suddenly so nice Asiangummy~

Ryan: Shut up son.

Ryan's pov:

Before getting a blanket for Seb I headed to the bathroom first. When I entered his room, Seb was already asleep in his bed. He must have come up by himself while I was in the bathroom.

I could hear his quiet breathing. I took 3 steps closer to and sat on the floor, with my head leaning on the edge of his bed.

I didn't notice it before, but he has nice features, his lashes are long, his skin is smooth and he..he has... I could feel myself leaning closer to his face, then space between our faces became smaller with every beat my heart made. I want to- *door opens* "Ryan what's..."

Ryan: Huh?..No- I was just-

Darren: What's taking you so long? Everyone's waiting for you. *closes the door*

Ryan's pov:

He saw! He..he definitely did..no no no I didn't mean to I really- and to a SLEEPING person??? No it just happened like that..I had it under control for so long I really did so why?

I looked at Seb once more, before heading downstairs to the rest of the boys.

Darren's pov:

I really hate jumping to conclusions, but do I really have a choice at this point? I get that maybe he meant it as a joke or something, but c'mon we're talking about THE Ryan here the one that hates skin ship and all, so would he really lean in to his friend for a kiss? Of course he wouldn't!

It's not that it's weird or something, just a little surprising? Ugh this isn't even my business so why am I getting a whole damn headache from this??? I'm just gonna pretend as if I didn't see it and hopefully someday Ryan will confirm himself, what really happened just now.

I headed downstairs to the other boys, Ryan joining not long after me. "I'm going to bed y'all gn." He said and went back up the stairs without waiting for anyone to reply.

I just hope he's not overthinking this..