Chapter 3

Monday, in the new house

No pov:

Oli and Regie packed their stuff into their new room. After Sebastian's they had the biggest room.

It had 1 average sized bathroom, 2 closets a normal one and a walk-in one, a balcony and a king-sized bed.

Oliver's pov:

"Omfg!! Come look at the bathroom Oli." That was the first thing that Regie said. It's nice seeing him happy. It means he doesn't hate the idea of sharing a room with me.

I joined Regie in the bathroom. It really does look amazing~

"I'm going out to check th shops around here, do you wanna come?" Regie asked me.
Of course I wanna come.. "Yeayea sure, I was planning to go anyways, might as well go together, right?" That was a lie. I so didn't plan to go.

"Alright then, we're leaving by 10." That is in half an hour, I still have enough time to make myself something to eat. Okay!!

"I'm going to go cook something light, should I make some for you as well Reg?" I asked him while finding my way out of our room. "Uh-huh also Kane is coming with us." huh? HUHHH?? Kane is... going with..us? Not like it bothers me or anything...the more the merrier I guess.. "Alright." I said and left the room.

Regie's pov:

I'm glad Kane is coming along.
I don't know why I'm acting like this all of a sudden..I was fine talking to Oli before, but now whenever I'm with him alone things feel akward and,.. and I always catch myself staring at him, like he's some kind of lottery price or shit.

*Sighs* I shouldn't be thinking abt this so hard it's not like it's something important, I'll just ignore it for now, AND LET'S NOT TRY TO MAKE THIS MORE AKWARD BRO-

Downstairs in the kitchen

No pov:

Oli was preparing French Toast for Regie and him, when Kane walked into the Kitchen. He sat down on the chair behind the dinning table watching Oli dip the bread into the cinnamon seasoned egg and then frying them.

Kane: Uhh~ you're making french toast?

Oli: Yea for Regie and I, we're going out soon. Ah, do you want some aswell, since you're coming with us?

Kane: Yesyes thank you Oli, I'll take one from these-

Oli: No wait, those are Regie's you can have some of mine, but first take those to Regie please.

Regie: Nah it's fine I'm already here anyways.

No pov:

The three boys finished their food and were getting ready to head out.

"Should we take my car or?" Regie asked and both Kane and Oli agreed on taking Regie's car. Regie is driving, Oli is sitting next to him in the front and Kane is sitting in the backseat.

"I was looking for shops nearby online, and found this mall, it's abt 20 minutes away and it says it's around H***street." Kane told them from the back seat. "Then I say we head there now? Do you have the gps on your phone?" Oli asked Kane. "Yea I do here." He gave his phone to Oli and Regie started the car.

Not long after they arrived at the mall they went inside and started looking around.