𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1 (Ⓣⓗⓔⓡⓐⓟⓨ)

"𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕"
Tʜᴏsᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴡᴏʀᴅs ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇᴀʀᴅ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴋɴᴏᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ. Eᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ ᴅᴀʀᴋ. Yᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ғᴇᴇʟ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ғᴇʟᴛ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ. Yᴏᴜ ғᴇʟᴛ ᴀs ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ.. Dᴇᴀᴅ. Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ. Iᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴀʟʟ ᴅᴀʀᴋ. Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴏɴʟʏ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜᴅᴅʟᴇ sᴏᴜɴᴅs ᴏғ ᴀ ᴛʀᴀɪɴ, ʀᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ɪᴛ's ᴛʀᴀᴄᴋs.

"𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚖 𝙸?"
Yᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ.
Aʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴅ ғᴇʟᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ 5 ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅ ᴡᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴜᴘ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇᴅ, sᴡᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ.

"𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍!?!"
You thought aloud. You checked your phone. In the middle of the screen it read "6:32 a.m" you were shocked. 7 hours had past. You tried to remembered what happened. The last thing you remembered was seeing your dead grandma kissing you to bed and with a creepy voice said "𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕" before she hit you with a bat, and you passed out. 𝚈ou screamed when you realized what happened, your mother ran in and gave you a hug.
"𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍? 𝙰𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝙾𝙺 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚛!" She said through the hug. Tears had began falling from your eyes. Your mother looked upset yet considered of what was wrong.
"𝙼𝚘𝚖...𝙸𝚜 𝚒𝚝 𝙾𝙺 𝚒𝚏 𝙸 𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚊 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚝?"

2 hours had past since you woke up. Your mom decided to believe that you weren't just trying to skip school and brought you to a therapist. Your mom kissed your head as she gave you some money and sent you inside
"𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚏 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝚃𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚎, 𝙾𝙺?"
Your mother said before driving off.

She had left you in the driveway in front of a small white building with the words "𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚢" plastered on the top of 𝚒𝚝. At first, you were scared to walk in, but after about a minute you finally did. You were greeted by a short, ginger boy that was sitting in an office across from the entrance.

"𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎! 𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚢 𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛! 𝙸'𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚠𝚗𝚎𝚛, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝙷𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚊 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚢𝚘, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚢𝚘!"
The boy said as he saw you walk in.

"𝚂𝚘, 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚊𝚝 𝚊 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚢 𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚛/𝙼𝚊'𝚊𝚖?"
The boy said as he gave you a big smile.
"𝚄-𝚞𝚑𝚖 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕.."
You started
"𝙸𝚝𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚗"
You said. To be honest, you didn't even know what happened.
"𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕, 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚏𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚖 𝚊𝚜? 𝙵𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎, 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚊 𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎?"
He asked. His calmness seemed to calm you down a bit.
"