Chapter 7

𝕐/ℕ ℙ𝕆𝕍

It was now the end of the day, and like promised I was going to watch the volleyball team play.

"𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐮𝐦𝐛 𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲?" you ask Oikawa, walking outside and towards the volleyball court. 

"𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐝𝐮𝐦𝐛, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐢𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧."

seems pretty boring to me.

"𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧? 𝐖𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭? 𝐈 𝐛𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐚𝐲.."

Oikawa just looks at me with a disgusted face, but quickly replaces it with his usual smirky smile. 'Fuckboy' I think to myself. 'He could probably pull the whole school with that stupid face'

"𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲" 

"𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐬𝐬?"

 I smirk with my words; I wonder if anyone's ever thought I was a fuckgirl. Before Oikawa can say anything, I open the door to the gym, seeing boys sitting on their ass's, sweating like they just got laid. 

Oikawa looks happy, excited a bit too. I walk with him around the boys and sit down on the bleachers, him following close after. I could see part of why everyone was sweating so hard, it's hot as shit in here. I think the heat starts messing with my stomach, because I feel the blood start to come up my throat.

"𝐎𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐰-"

 before I can finish trying to warn Oikawa, my bloody puke gets all over his leg. This time it's worse than last time, and I can't seem to be able to stop. Oikawa jumps up from the sudden slime on his leg but quickly goes to comfort you when he remembers it's his fault you're throwing up.

"𝐇𝐞𝐲, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭!"

One of the volleyball players say, laughing like a hyena. Shit spreads way to fucking fast at this school, I wish Oikawa wouldn't have made up some stupid lie. I'd rather be at home sick than people thinking I'm a pregnant slut. 

I look at Oikawa with tears in my eyes, he looks pissed as shit. Rage spread across his face, and his left hand balled into a fist. His right hand probably would have been to if he wasn't rubbing my back. The throwing up stops, but I cough a bit and now have a giant headache and a sore throat.

Oikawa's screaming at the boys makes my headache worse, but at least the dumbass shut up.