𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 5 (𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬𝐜𝐡𝗼𝗼𝐥)

ʰᵉˡˡᵒ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ. ᵃᵍᵃⁱⁿ, ˢᵒʳʳʸ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˡᵃˢᵗ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ʷᵃˢ ˢᵒ ˢʰᵒʳᵗ. ˢᵒ ⁱ'ᵐ ᵐᵃᵏⁱⁿᵍ ⁱᵗ ᵘᵖ ᵗᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᵇʸ ᵗʳʸⁱⁿᵍ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ˡᵒⁿᵍᵉʳ. ᵇᵘᵗ ᵗʰᵉⁿ ᵃᵍᵃⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵃˡʷᵃʸˢ ˡᵉᵃᵈˢ ᵗᵒ ˢᵒᵐᵉ ʷᵉⁱʳᵈ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ ˡⁱⁿᵉ ᵒʳ ʷᵃʸ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵘᶜʰ ᵈᵉᵗᵃⁱˡˢ. ˢᵒᵒᵒ ʸᵃ. ᵗʰⁱˢ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ⁱ'ᵐ ᵗʳʸⁱⁿᵍ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ᵈʳᵃᵐᵃᵗⁱᶜ ˢᵒ ʸᵃ. ᵃˡˢᵒ ʲᵘˢᵗ ʳᵉᵐᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ, ⁱⁿ ᵗʰⁱˢ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ ˡⁱⁿᵉ ᵒⁱᵏᵃʷᵃ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵈʳᵒᵖᵖᵉᵈ ᵒᵘᵗᵗᵃ ˢᶜʰᵒᵒˡ ˢᵒ ʰᵉ ᵐⁱᵍʰᵗ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ˢᵒᵐᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖᵉᵒᵖˡᵉ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ. ᵃⁿʸʷᵃʸˢ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᶠᵘⁿ ʳᵉᵃᵈⁱⁿᵍ!)
"𝚈/𝚗 𝚠𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚞𝚙!! 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚋𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕!!!" You heard Oikawa scream from across the hall. You honestly hated everything about school. The food was trash, the bus was annoying, the teachers are annoying and stupid,. You could go on for hours about all the trashy things about school. When you finally got out of bed you rushed to the bathroom. You felt like you were about to throw up. You barely made it to the toilet before you started throwing up. You fell to the floor in front of the toilet and just spilled out all the throw up. When oikawa saw you on the floor throwing up your brains, he gently rubbed your back.
"𝙷𝚎𝚢.. 𝙸𝚝𝚜 𝙾𝙺.."
He said as he gently hugged you from behind.
"𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢...𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚊𝚞𝚕𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍.."
He sounded sorry.
After a minute of you just sitting there, you got up and washed your face before giving oikawa a hug.
"𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚖 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚎" you said but oikawa thought otherwise. He didn't say anything about it though because he didn't wanna fight with you.
"𝙰𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚘 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕..? 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚖 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗.." Oikawa sounded really worried at this point.
"𝙸'𝚖 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝙾𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚠𝚊 𝙸 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎. 𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚞𝚙 𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚠 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚙𝚒𝚍 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔."
"𝙸𝚖 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞." Oikawa demanded.
"𝙾𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚠𝚊 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚕-"
Oikawa interrupted.
"𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚜. 𝙸𝚏 𝙸 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚊 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚗." He said. He sounded way to confident in himself, it kinda scared you.
"𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚘 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎." You said weakly to oikawa. He walked out and shut the door behind him.

You put on your favorite school shirt with it's matching skirt. They were white with red stripes. You put on long white socks and your fancy school boots before rushing to the bathroom and brushing your hair/ teeth.

(ᵏⁱⁿᵈᵃ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵇᵘᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵏⁱʳᵗ ʳᵉᵈ ᵃⁿᵈ ʷʰⁱᵗᵉ)After you got ready you walked down the hall to the guest room to see oikawa cuddling a pillow

After you got ready you walked down the hall to the guest room to see oikawa cuddling a pillow.
"𝙲𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝚔𝚊𝚠𝚊 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚋𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚢."
When Oikawa looked up at you you saw a small blush appear on his face "𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢" oikawa said with a smirk.

(ᵒᵐᵍ ⁱ ʲᵘˢᵗ ʳᵉᵃᵈ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵒᵘᵗ ˡᵒᵘᵈ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵉˢᵗ ᵒⁱᵏᵃʷᵃ ᵛᵒⁱᶜᵉ ⁱ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱᵗ ˢᵒᵘⁿᵈˢ ⁿᵒᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ʰⁱᵐ. ⁱᵗ ˢᵒᵘⁿᵈˢ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵗᵃᵐᵃᵏⁱ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᵒᵘʳᵃⁿ ʰⁱᵍʰˢᶜʰᵒᵒˡ ʰᵒˢᵗ ᶜˡᵘᵇ ⁱ'ᵐ ˢᵒʳʳʸ-)
"𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎." You walked away before he could see the small blush grow onto your face.

You checked your phone to see the time
"𝟽:𝟸𝟻"
You grabbed your backpack and got oikawa out of bed again before running downstairs.
The two of you walked together to your bus stop.
"𝙸𝚜 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚘𝚞𝚝?"
Oikawa probably only thought it was pretty became of the small pink flowers that were nicely fallen on the floor.

Right as you got there the bus had just pulled in.
After you got on the bus the bus driver stared at oikawa "𝚘𝚢 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚣𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚞 𝚘𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚠𝚊? 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚣𝚊𝚠𝚊."
Your bus driver said.
"𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝, 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚞𝚜𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚠?" Oikawa said as he rolled his eyes and walked to your seat.

Your bus was super loud and annoying. Oikawa could see that you were stressed out and gave you small cuddles. Why does he act like this? Why doss he actually care about you? Your just one of his stupid patients. Didn't he call you a friend though? You were confused. Why did he care so much about someone he just met. Maybe he felt bad? You didn't know. But you liked the attention.

About 15 minutes later your bus got to school. Surprising no one on the bus bothered you today. Maybe because oikawa was there?

You had to go past piles of people and go to the office. When you got there the lady at the front desk rolled her eyes when she saw Oikawa
"𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗 𝚎𝚡 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕?
The lady just kept staring
" 𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚝. 𝙷𝚎 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚊 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚞𝚗𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗." You said rudely.
Finally after 10 minutes she let you in.

"𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙 𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚢 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝚘𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚠𝚊" you said jokingly.
"𝚈𝚊 𝚢𝚊 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚏 𝚠𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚐𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚟𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚢𝚋𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚔𝚒𝚍𝚜 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛.

(ᵃʰʰʰʰʰ ʷᵉˡˡ ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ᵖᵃʳᵗ 1.. ⁱˡˡ ᵖʳᵒᵇᵃᵇˡʸ ᵐˢᵏᵉ ᵖᵃʳᵗ 2 ⁱⁿ ᵃ ᶠᵉʷ ᵈᵃʸˢ ᵇᵘᵗ ⁱ ᵈᵒⁿᵗ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵗʲᵐᵉ ʳⁱᵍʲᵗ ⁿᵒʷ. ᵃⁿʸʷᵃʸˢ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵃ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ ᵈᵃʸ
<3)