𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 5 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐟 (𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 6)

(ᵒᵏ ⁱ'ᵐ ʳᵉᵃˡˡʸ ˢᵒʳʳʸ ⁱ ʰᵃᵛⁿᵗ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ʷʳⁱᵗⁱⁿᵍ ᵃ ˡᵒᵗ.. ⁱ'ᵐ ᵇᵘˢʸ ʷⁱᵗʰ ˢᶜʰᵒᵒˡ ˢᵗᵘᶠᶠ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱ ʰᵒᵗ ᵃ ʳᵉᵃˡˡʸ ᵇᵃᵈ ⁱⁿʲᵘʳʸ ⁱⁿ ᵐʸ ʰᵉᵃᵈ- ᵇᵘᵗ ᵃⁿʸʷᵃʸˢ ⁱ ʰᵒᵖᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵉⁿʲᵒʸ ʳᵉᵃᵈⁱⁿᵍ-)
You walked into your homeroom (math) to see that you had a sub today. Oikawa rushed out the door when he saw the sub, but pulled him back into the classroom.

"𝚆𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝..𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚐𝚞𝚢 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝? 𝙸𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚙𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗?!?"
You looked kinda mad.
"𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎-"
Before you could finish your sentence oikawa pulled you to your seat.
"𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚖 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗. 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚐𝚞𝚢...𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕, 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚊 𝚍𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙸 𝚐𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚜."
What did he mean "I guess"?
You were more confused now.
" 𝚜𝚘 𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛-"
Before you could finish your question oikawa covered your mouth.
"𝙸 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝟷, 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝟸 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚍𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚜!!"
Before you could say anymore the bell rung. Oikawa chuckled.
"𝙶𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚕."
A few seconds later the classroom filled with students. Some you knew, others that you didn't pay attention to. But that wasnt very important. The only real jerk wasnt even there today.
After a few minutes of the sub explaining what you were doing and staring at Oikawa, the sub (ᵏᵃᵍᵉʸᵃᵐᵃ ⁱᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈⁱᵈⁿᵗ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵇʸ ⁿᵒʷ-)
Passed out a packet with 10 pages front and back.

"𝚄𝚐𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚍. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚞𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚢𝚎𝚝" you complained to oikawa. He giggled at you slightly before he grabs the packet from your hand and looks at the first question.
"Y/ɴ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ᴇᴀsʏ. Yᴏᴜ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ-"
Before Oikawa could finish his sentence you interrupted and looked at him, sighing.
"𝙲𝚊𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚍𝚘 𝚒𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚎. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝙸'𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚗-"
Before you could finish you felt as if you were about to throw up. You ran out of the classroom, hoping Oikawa would tell the teacher you had to throw up.
"𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚔𝚒𝚍 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐?!?"
Kageyama complained as he went to call the office.
"𝙳𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚞𝚙."
Kageyama just smirked at what Oikawa said.
"𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝? 𝙸𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚔?"
Kageyama knew something was up so he tried to act "cool" about it.
"𝚄-𝚞𝚑𝚖- 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚗𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚢 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚖𝚜." Oikawa said. Kageyama looked terrified. Oikawa just ran out of the room to go get you.
"𝙵𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚜𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚍. 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜?!?"
But you weren't stupid. You had put your phone number instead of your moms.
"𝚈/𝚗..?"
Oikawa slightly whispered as he waited outside the girls bathroom. He had heard you throwing up and wished he could give you a hug
"𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙸'𝚖 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎.."

After about 5 minutes you came out of the bathroom to see oikawa sitting on the floor outside, crying.

"𝙾𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚠𝚊 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍?!?"
You carefully got on the floor next to him and gave him a hug. You were trying to be gentle and talk lower to calm oikawa down.
"𝙸 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚞𝚙.."
After oikawa told you what he said you slapped him across the face.
"𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙿𝙴𝚁𝚅𝙴𝚁𝚃 𝚆𝙷𝚈 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙷𝙴𝙻𝙻 𝚆𝙾𝚄𝙻𝙳 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝚂𝙰𝚈 𝚃𝙷𝙰𝚃?!?"
He looked more upset now.

"𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚔..?"
Oikawa was such a dumbass. Out of all the things that oikawa could have said he said the stupidest thing.
"𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐" you said forcing a laugh.
After a few minute's of walking down the hallway slowly and yelling at oikawa you got back to class. The sub just stared at the 2 of you.
"𝚂𝚘 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚗𝚊𝚗𝚝. 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐!" The sub was acting like an old family member.
You thought this was kinda fun. You covered oikawas mouth before he could say anything.
"𝙸𝚜𝚗𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚋𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜? 𝙸𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚘𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚠𝚊, 𝚍𝚞𝚑."
You tried not to laugh but it was so funny seeing oikawa turn red like a tomato and the sub looking confused, angry, and worried at the same time.

(ᵃʰᵃʰᵃʰᵃʰʰˢ ʰⁱ ᵍᵘʸˢ!!!! ᵗʰⁱˢ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ⁱˢ ʳᵉᵃˡˡʸ ˢʰᵒʳᵗ ⁱ'ᵐ ˢᵒʳʳʸ. ⁱᵗˢ ᵐᵒˢᵗˡʸ ᵇᵉᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ⁱᵗˢ ᵃ ᵖᵃʳᵗ 2 ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ 5ᵗʰ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵇᵉᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ⁱ ᵈᵒⁿ ᵗ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵃⁿʸ ᵐᵒᵗⁱᵛᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ ᵗᵒ ᶜᵒⁿᵗⁱⁿᵘᵉ ʷʳⁱᵗⁱⁿᵍ. ᵃⁿʸʷᵃʸˢ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵐⁱᵍʰᵗ ᵇᵉ ᵒⁿᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ˢʰᵒʳᵗᵉˢᵗ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳˢ ᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᵗʰᵃⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠⁱʳˢᵗ ᵒⁿᵉ. ᵇᵘᵗ ᵃⁿʸʷᵃʸˢ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵃ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ ᵈᵃʸ
<3)