𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 3 (𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐰𝗼𝐧𝐤𝐲)

(ᵃᵘᵗʰᵒʳˢ ⁿᵒᵗᵉᵉᵉᵉ: ⁱ ˢᵃʷ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʰᵒʷ ⁱ ʷʳⁱᵗᵉ ⁱᵗ ᵏⁱⁿᵈᵃ ʷᵉⁱʳᵈ. ˡⁱᵏᵉ ʷʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʳᵉᵃᵈⁱⁿᵍ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵖᵉᵒᵖˡᵉ ᵃʳᵉ ˢᵃʸⁱⁿᵍ ⁱ ᶠᵉᵉˡ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃˡʳᵉᵃᵈʸ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ʷʰᵒˢᵉ ᵗᵃˡᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵐᵒˢᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ˢᵒ ⁱ'ᵐ ᵍᵒⁿⁿᵃ ᵗʳʸ ᵗᵒ ᶠⁱˣ ᵗʰᵃᵗ. ᵃˡˢᵒ ⁱ'ᵐ ˢᵒʳʳʸ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ˡᵃˢᵗ ᵃʳᵉⁿ'ᵗ ʳᵉᵃˡˡʸ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵒʳ ʷᵉⁱʳᵈᶜᵒʳᵉ ⁱᵗˢ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵇᵘⁱˡᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᵘᵖ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ ˡⁱⁿᵉ. ᵃˡˢᵒ ⁱᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ʷᵃⁿⁿᵃ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰⁱˢ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ ᵗᵉˡˡ ᵐᵉ ᵇᵉᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ⁱ'ˡˡ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ᵃ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ⁱᶠ ᵃⁿʸᵒⁿᵉ ʷᵃⁿᵗˢ. ᵃⁿʸʷᵃʸˢ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵃ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ ᵈᵃʸ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱ ʰᵒᵖᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵉⁿʲᵒʸ ʳᵉᵃᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰⁱˢ!)
Ⓣⓗⓘⓢ ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓘⓢ ⓕⓛⓤⓕⓕ ⓚⓘⓝⓓⓐ

(Iɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀʀ)
"𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝙸 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚞𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚐𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚏𝚏. 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊𝚗 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚜𝚘 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚐𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗. 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚛 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊𝚗 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏."
Your mom said as she got out of the car and walked into a store.
"𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝙾𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚠𝚊 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚐𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚌𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚍𝚜 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐? 𝙸 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝟷𝟶 𝚍𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚛𝚜" you said as you pointed to a McDonalds across the street
"𝙸𝚝𝚜 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘-"

You interrupted oikawa
"𝙽𝚊𝚑 𝚕𝚎𝚝'𝚜 𝚐𝚘. 𝙸𝚝'𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚏𝚞𝚗. 𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚠𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚛."
A small smile appeared on Oikawas face. He really didn't want you to spend any money on him but you insisted on going.
You walked over to the McDonalds with Oikawa and walked in.
"𝙾𝚑 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘 𝙾𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚠𝚊-𝚜𝚊𝚗. 𝙸𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍?" The person at the register asked.
"𝚃𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚑𝚞𝚝 𝚞𝚙. 𝚂𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍."
Oikawa looked grossed out when talking to the man.
"𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚛𝚞𝚍𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚎 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚆𝚊𝚔𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚜𝚑𝚒 (𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝙸 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐)"
Oikawa didn't say anything and whispered to you that all hr wanted was a small water before pushing you over to order.
You ordered your food and got Oikawa a little box of chicken nuggets. After you got the food oikawa ran out of that McDonalds so fast
"𝙿𝚏𝚏𝚏𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝙾𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚠𝚊."
You laughed at the stupid face he was making. He didn't answer though. He just ran across the road back to the car.
"𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚘𝚍."
"𝚈𝚊 𝚗𝚘 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚖."
You both sat on the trunk of your moms car and ate. You got yourself a hamburger and a small fry with sprite for your drink.
"𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝙾𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚠𝚊 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚝?"
Oikawa pulled out his phone.
"𝟾:𝟹𝟺"
"𝙺𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜 '𝙺𝚊𝚠𝚊"
He looked at you like you said something wrong.
"𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚘𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚠𝚊?"
You looked into his eyes. He looked as if he was literally about to cry, but he didn't. Instead he giggled slightly
"𝙸𝚝𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗 𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎. 𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕, 𝚑𝚎 𝚞𝚜𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚞𝚙𝚒𝚍𝙺𝚊𝚠𝚊 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕."
A few minutes of silence later you both finished your food and got back in the car.
"𝙸'𝚖 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚍" Oikawa said as he sat in a ball.
You took off your hoodie and wrapped it around oikawa.
"𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚗𝚊𝚙. 𝙼𝚢 𝚖𝚘𝚖 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛."
Oikawa pulled his phone out of his pocket and gave it to you.
"𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚒𝚜 𝟷𝟸𝟹𝟺"
Oikawa said before falling asleep. About an hour later your mom came out of the store with like 7 bags in her hands. She put them in the seat next to her and starting driving home. You checked the time on Oikawa's phone.
"𝟿:𝟺𝟽"
About 30 minutes later you got home. You didn't wanna wake up Oikawa but you kinda had to.
You gently wiggled oikawa until he woke up
"𝚆𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚞𝚙 𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎"
Oikawa didn't say anything back he just wiped his eyes and got out of the car.

You lived in a pretty big house. There was a living room, kitchen, dining room, office, and bedroom and bathroom downstairs and on the top floor was your bedroom, the guest bedroom and 2 bathrooms. You walked into your room and plopped onto the bed. About 5 minutes later you could feel someone sit down on the side of the bed.
Tɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ ᴛᴏ 9:30 ᴘ.ᴍ
Your mom had already fallen asleep because she had work at 5 in the morning. You were about to get in the shower until you remembered that oikawa was here.
"𝚄𝚑𝚖 𝚘𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚠𝚊 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔. 𝚄𝚑𝚖𝚖 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖."
You said. You then locked the bathroom door and got in the shower
Wɪᴛʜ ᴏɪᴋᴀᴡᴀ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴜᴇsᴛ ʀᴏᴏᴍ.
"𝙸'𝚖 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢" he thought to himself as he hugged a pillow. He didn't want to mess anything up so he just sat there in the guest room, waiting for you to be done with your shower.

5 minutes later when you were done with your shower. You got dressed and walked into the guest room.
"𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚘𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚠𝚊 𝙸'𝚖 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚎. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚠."
Oikawa ran up to your room and plopped onto the bed.
You walked over to the bed and lie down next to him. You saw that he was wearing the hoodie you had wrapped him up in earlier.
Oikawa held your hand and cuddled up next to you.
You both just lie there for awhile. Neither of you were tired.
"𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎"
Oh well ya that's true.
"𝙾𝚑 𝚢𝚊, 𝚖𝚢 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚈/𝚗.."
He chuckled
"𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚊 𝚌𝚞𝚝𝚎 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎."
Your face turned a bright red color. Did he actually mean it?
"𝚂𝚘 𝚞𝚑𝚖..𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎?"
You asked. His face darkened when you asked.
"𝚈𝚊 𝚋𝚞𝚝.. 𝙷𝚎 𝚞𝚑𝚖..𝚍𝚒𝚎𝚍.."
Oikawas eyes started to water.
"𝙷𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝙸𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚣𝚞𝚖𝚒..𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚑𝚒𝚖.."
Oikawa had started crying a bit
"𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝙾𝙺 𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐" you felt bad for oikawa. You knew how hard it was to loose someone you loved.
You gave oikawa a hug before the two of you fell asleep.

(ʸᵃʸʸʸʸ! ʷᵉˡˡ ʸᵃ ⁿᵉˣᵗ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ⁱˢ ᵖʳᵒᵇᵃᵇˡʸ ᵐᵒˢᵗ ˡⁱᵏᵉˡʸ ᵍᵒⁿⁿᵃ ᵇᵉ ⁱⁿ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐᶜᵒʳᵉ ʸᵃʸᵃ ʷʰᵃᵗᵉᵛᵉʳ. ᵇᵘᵗ ʲᵘˢᵗ ˡᵉᵗᵗⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵈᵉᶠⁱⁿⁱᵗᵉˡʸ ᵐⁱᵍʰᵗ ᵗᵘʳⁿ ⁱⁿᵗᵒ ᵃⁿ ᵒⁱᵏᵃʷᵃ ˣ ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ ;))