𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 4 (ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍᴄᴏʀᴇ)

(ᵘʰᵐ ˢᵒ ʰⁱⁱⁱⁱ! ⁱ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ⁿᵒᵇᵒᵈʸ'ˢ ᵃᶜᵗᵘᵃˡˡʸ ʳᵉᵃᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵇᵘᵗ ʸᵃ ⁱ ᵉⁿʲᵒʸ ʷʳⁱᵗⁱⁿᵍ ⁱᵗ. ⁱ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵐᵃⁿʸ ⁱᵈᵉᵃˢ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᵇᵉᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ⁱ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ʷᵃⁿⁿᵃ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵗᵒ ᶜʳᵃᶻʸ ʸ'ᵏⁿᵒʷ? ˢᵒ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᵐⁱᵍʰᵗ ᵇᵉ ᵉʰʰʰʰ. ᵃˡˢᵒ ⁱ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵏ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ ᵐⁱᵍʰᵗ ᵇᵉ ˢᵒᵐᵉ ˢᵘˢˢʸᵏᵃʷᵃ ˢᵗᵘᶠᶠ ⁱʸᵏʸᵏ.)

You and Oikawa had just fell asleep...
Aᴛ 3:30 ᴀ.ᴍ
You felt yourself begin to wake up.
"𝙳𝚒𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔..?"
You thought aloud. You could see that you weren't in your room. You were in a place with a beautiful pink sky and clouds that looked like the would be pretty comfortable.
"𝙶𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚒𝚝 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔"
You looked around. There were people with normal bodies and random objects as heads. Then you realised...
"𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚌𝚔 𝚒𝚜 𝙾𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚠𝚊"
You looked around from the seat you were in. You seemed to be at the train station like oikawa said.
Suddenly you felt someone grab your back
You let out a little scream but before you could continue screaming you realised it was oikawa.
"𝚂𝚑𝚞𝚝 𝚞𝚙 𝚠𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎. 𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘, 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚞𝚙 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚍𝚊𝚖𝚗 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚘𝚗!" Oikawa said harshly. You quickly put the watch on your arm and checked the time
"𝟹:𝟹𝟹"
You said as the train got there. Oikawa held your hand as you both walked onto the train.
"𝙰𝚠 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚠𝚊?"
You asked playfully, but his answer sounded pretty serious.
"𝚈𝚎𝚜, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚘. 𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢."
You started to get worried. You didn't think about that before.
"𝚂𝚘 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚢/𝚗?"
You had a very important question for him actually
"𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙?"
Oikawa handed you a ticket quickly as he saw the (ⁱ ᶠᵒʳᵍᵒᵗ ʷʰᵃᵗ ⁱᵗˢ ᶜᵃˡˡᵉᵈ) train driver person? Came up to the two of you
"𝙷𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝙸 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚌𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚝𝚜!" He said and then looked at oikawa
"𝙰𝚑, 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚗𝚝 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚞."
Oikawa looked mad
"𝚆𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜, 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚞."
The person now had a smirk on there face
"𝚂𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚛𝚊𝚗 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚢𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍?"
Oikawas eyes got all watery.
"𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝"
The man said as he walked away. You got a small look at his name tag
"𝙺𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚢𝚊𝚖𝚊 𝚃𝚘𝚋𝚒𝚘"
He sounds like a rude little-
Your thoughts got interrupted by oikawa leaning on you. You gave him a hug
"𝙳𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚛-"

Oikawa interrupted you.
"𝙷𝚎 𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚘 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚎. 𝙷𝚎'𝚜 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚢 𝚘𝚠𝚗𝚎𝚛."
You felt really bad for asking but you were just interested.
You didn't keep questioning him even though you had many questions. You looked out the window and saw the eyes looking at you. You just smiled at them and kept looking outside. You went past a pretty river with leaves flowing down it. Little creatures were swimming in it to. About 5 minutes later oikawa tugged you out of the train.
"𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙."
It looked so pretty. You were at the bottom of a hill. You ran up the hill to see a big patch of flowers.
"𝚆𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢.."
You ran up and just ad you grabbed one and picked it, you heard Oikawa scream
"𝙳𝙾𝙽'𝚃 𝙿𝙸𝙲𝙺 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙵𝙻𝙾𝚆𝙴𝚁𝚂 𝙸𝙵 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙳𝙾 𝚈𝙾𝚄'𝙻𝙻 𝙽𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁 𝙶𝙴𝚃 𝚁𝙸𝙳 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙴𝙼"
But it was to late.
"𝙳𝚊𝚖𝚗 𝚒𝚝 𝚢/𝚗.."
You felt a weird feeling in your stomach before you start throwing up flowers and blood.
Oikawa ran up to you and hugged you from your back.
"𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝙸 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚜.."
Oikawa looked as if he was about to cry.
"𝙸-𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝙾𝚔"
You managed to say through coughs of blood.
"𝙷𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚎. 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚜𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙."
Oikawa gripped your thighs and lifted you up. He ran you past a faceless man. To your surprise no one offered you tea.
Oikawa brought you to a house and lie you down.
"𝙾𝙺 𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎. 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚎 𝚐𝚘 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚞𝚙 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚠 𝚞𝚙 𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚞𝚙 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚝. 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚞𝚑𝚖 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘...𝚞𝚑𝚖..𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗'𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢.." Oikawa said as he walked out. You checked and didn't see anything.
"𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝙾𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚠𝚊"
You said as you hugged him.

You checked the time on your watch
"𝟻:𝟺𝟸"
"𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚠𝚊 𝚠𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚊 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚠. 𝙸'𝚖 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚋𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕."
You looked mad.
"𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝙾𝙺 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚛𝚞𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚝 𝟼."
You both ran up to the train station and got there right in time. You got on the train and lie on oikawas lap. You were about to fall asleep but then you heard screaming. Oikawa just covered your ears and yelled back. Before you knew it you woke up.

(ʰᵉʸʸʸʸ. ᵗʰⁱˢ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ⁱˢ ʳᵉᵃˡˡʸ ˢʰᵒʳᵗ ᵇᵉᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ⁱ ⁿᵉᵉᵈᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᶠⁱⁿⁱˢʰ ⁱᵗ ᵗᵒᵈᵃʸ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵐʸ ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈˢ ᵃʳᵉ ʰᵃᵛⁱⁿᵍ ˢᵒᵐᵉ......ᵖʳᵒᵇˡᵉᵐˢ. ᵇᵘᵗ ᵃⁿʸʷᵃʸˢ ⁱ ᵈᵉᶜⁱᵈᵉᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ⁿᵉˣᵗ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ⁱˢ ᵍᵒⁿⁿᵃ ᵇᵉ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵗᵒ ˢᶜʰᵒᵒˡ. ⁱ ᵐⁱᵍʰᵗ ˢʷⁱᵗᶜʰ ᵇᵉᵗʷᵉᵉⁿ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳˢ. ˡⁱᵏᵉ 1 ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ⁱˢ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐᶜᵒʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ⁿᵉˣᵗ ᵇᵉ ᵃᵗ ˢᶜʰᵒᵒˡ. ᵇᵘᵗ ᵃⁿʸʷᵃʸˢ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵃ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ ᵈᵃʸ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱ ʰᵒᵖᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵉⁿʲᵒʸᵉᵈ ʳᵉᵃᵈⁱⁿᵍ ˢᵒʳʳʸ ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ˢʰᵒʳᵗ
<3)