-Chapter 10:Miss.Kristen-

Tw: ED, sexual assault mention, self harm talk, bullying, past talk, therapist/therapy, menstruation talk/question

-Tommy POV-

Once we were in the car we headed over to the therapy office.

Phil had brought me inside leaving Techno and Will to themselves. (He had packed some snacks and drinks for them to have and obviously left the air on)

Phil checked in and we headed to a door that had the name Miss. Kristen on it. We entered the room. We said Hello and then Phil sat with me as I looked over too Miss. Kristen.

"Anything you need to say, you can, I am here to help." She said.

I broke down in seconds. I told her about the self harm, the bullying, the shit homes, the sexual assault, everything.

I was crying by the time I had finished speaking, and Phil sat holding me as I cried, stunned and mad.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner Toms?" Phil asked. I shrugged and leaned into him more.

"Well Tommy, I am going to give you this rubber band, when you ever feel like hurting yourself pull one end up and flick it against you wrist, It will still bring a stinging pain for a bit but won't leave any scars, most it can do is a red mark for a bit. As for your bulimia, I would recommend you keep doing what you are doing with the small portions but also try and find some safe foods aka foods that you know you won't feel guilty for eating." She explained.

Me and Phil nodded as she asked some questions. I was mostly un bothered until she got to one question.

"This may be a bit to personal but seeing as you are trans how is your dysphoria furring your period?" She asked.

She acted so plain with the question as if she had asked it many times before. I flushed a deep red. That was so embarrassing.

"W-well it makes me feel like I'm in the wrong body and I hate the blood." I say still embarrassed.

I look over to Phil who is almost equally as red. Miss. Kristen laughs lightly.

I smiled at her and we continued to talk until the meeting ended. Dad got her number and we headed back to the car to find Will listening to music and Techno engulfed into one of his books.

"Why so red Toms?" Tech asks.

"S-she asked about my period.." I mumbled.

Will gagged in a joking way. "I did not need to hear that!" He said laughing with all of us but Dad who simply face palmed. "Will that was kind of mean, also Tommy why didn't you tell me that you had started that?" Dad asked softly. I shrugged and leaned into Techno.

"Didn't make me comfy and wasn't sure how you would react.." I admitted. "You know Dad had to deal with Techno too right?" Will asked. I nodded my head and layed my head onto Technos shoulder.

Dad stared driving and headed over to the mall.

Dad gave Techno his card. "You know what I want you to get Tommy but otherwise have fun, get some clothes, and I don't  care about prices too much ok Kiddo? Have fun you three!" Phil said as we walked out and headed in.

We walked around and entered a couple of stores buying light long sleeve shirts, hoodies, and flannels, as well as some T-shits, more khakis and jeans. We had gotten a couple of other things and Will and Techno got some stuff for themselves too.

We had all went into another store after about an hour or so at the others. I was holding onto Technos hand as I was a bit anxious but managed. We had also all gotten waters and I had basically chugged mine.

I tugged Technos shirt lightly as the water that I had chugged finally got to me. "Yes Theseus?" Tech asked softly.

I looked up to him embarrassed and really debating on asking. "Theseus, you don't have to me scared or worried to ask for something." He said again. I nodded and took a breath.

"C-can you take me to the b-bathroom..."I stuttered. He laughed lightly and I just got even more red with embarrassment.

"Will I'm taking Tommy and me to the bathroom, buy what dad wanted and then I'll call him to come and pick us up." Techno said. Wilbur nodded his head and me and Techno headed off.

Techno had led me to the bathrooms and we headed to the family one. He waited outside when I was inside and once I was done and had washed my hands and gotten out he had went in after.

I sat waiting for him and once he was done, we headed back over to Wilbur and Techno called Dad.

To say that I wasn't tired would be an under statement but oh well I was dealing with it until we had gotten back to the house.

I was heading towards my room when Techno had picked my up surprisingly I squealed a bit. "Not yet Theseus." He said lightly.

He took us both back downstairs and onto the couch. We sat there for a while just reading until we were called upstairs.

I looked at my desk and saw a pic set up. "OH MU GOSH THABK YOU!" I said looking at the set up in aw. I noticed a phone on the desk and thanked them once again. I hugged them all and then headed off to bed. I do needed to get Tubbo and Rambo's discords again.