-Chapter 21: Gamenight-

Tw: Ed Food (have some wholesomeness) and yelling i guess lmao, sibling arguments(jokes), yelling(jokes)
(I can't remember if i have made them play board games before but if i have put in something and they are replaying that uhhhh didn't happen lol)

~Techno POV~
Tonight was game night.

A night full of sibling rivalry and Dad laughing at me and Wilbur arguing over who wins card games. This was also our first one with Tommy.

I headed down the stairs as it was now around dinner. Everyone else was already down.

"So Tommy you ready for your first Watson family game night?" I asked. Tommy nodded his head.

"Alright I'm getting all of us take out, who wants what?" Phil asked all of us.

"Can I have some creamy tomato soup from that soup take out place?" Wilbur asked. Dad nodded and wrote that down.

"I'm down for some wonton soup from the Chinese place." I answered. Dad nodded again and wrote it down before looking to Tommy.

"Can I have some sweet and sour chicken with white rice?" He asked softly. Dad smiled as he nodded and wrote that down.

"Alright I think I will go with some chicken noodle soup from the soup place as well, I'll go order the food you guys decide on the first game and who will go first." Dad said, walking to his office to make the call seconds later.

I took Tommy's hand and let Wilbur follow along as we walked to the game closet. I pulled out uno, our memory matching card game, and a deck of cards and handed them to Tommy. I have Wilbur a couple of board games like The Game Of Life, Sorry, and Checkers, and then I took our heads up, Monopoly, scrabble, and battle ship.

We all headed into the dining room and put the stacks of games onto the table.

"So let's start with this, what games do you know Tommy?" Will asked.

"I know all of them except for uno and Sorry, we used to play board games with the younger kids at the orphanage to get them happy after they came in new or came back from a shitty place." Tommy explained.

We both nodded. "Why don't you pick our first game and we can go youngest to oldest with the order of how we go for all of the games." I suggested. Tommy nodded and Wilbur whined a bit at the order but I could tell it was mostly a joke.

Tommy picked our Uno first and we all sat down. Dad walked back in JUSG as we had sat down.

"So what argument are we starting first?" Dad asked causing both me and Wilbur to laugh.

"Tommy picked out Uno, we just finished explaining how it works." Wilbur told dad. Dad nodded and sat down.

"Food should be here in around thirty minutes." Dad said before picking up seven cards that were dealt out to him.

We had started the game naturally cause some yelling between me and Wilbur when we would switch the order, place a wild card, place a draw 2 , or place a draw 4. It was very fun.

Tommy laughed each time we would get into a mini screaming match and in the end of the game he ended up winning. By the time the game had ended the doorbell rang and our food was here.

Dad grabbed the food and I turned on some random movie for us to have in the background as we played games.

Wilbur picked out the next game which was Monopoly. I rolled my eyes as he started to set it up.

"Are you fucking kidding me that game causes more arguments than any other game here, why would you pick that you dumbass." I spoke. Wilbur simply scoffed.

"The game is fucking fun asshead." He remarked. Tommy giggled lightly and sat at his seat. His phone chimed and he took a look at the message blushing a bit before responding a putting his phone down.

"Who you texting~" I teased.

"No one." He said sharply.

I brushed it off and we had finally set up the game when dad came back.

"Oh boy here we go." Dad said with a joking eye roll, setting all of our food down for us.

We all started to eat as we began the game. At one point in it Wilbur got a jail card.

"UGH NIT FAIR THAT PUTS ME BACK BY SO MUCH AND I HAVE NO MONEY FOR A BAIL!" He yelled.

"HAH SUCK IT!" I screamed at him.

"Techno!" Dad scolded. Tommy burst out laughing.

Wilbur begrudgingly took his place in the jail spot and we continue on with the game. All of us had finished up our food and just as I was about to take another turn Tommy had won? WHAT?!

"Tommy how the fuck did you win?!" I questioned. Tommy just giggled and shrugged.

After a few more rounds of games and some ice cream we all headed upstairs to bed. I think it's safe to say that Tommy enjoyed himself tonight.