-Chapter 11: Stress Relief-

Suggested by: CloveHasTrauma
(Give him all the credit they deserve for the idea of this chapter! And read his books and give him fallows please! They didn't ask for the shout out I'm just giving it because of my platonic love for them)

Cw/Tw: ED, food

-Tommy POV-

I woke up in my bedroom and looked around remembering all the work the others had done yesterday. I smiled softly at the thought.

I got out of bed and headed over to my wardrobe to pick out an outfit. Techno suggested i should take a binder break twice a week so I pulled out a sports bra, red and white sweater, some denim shorts, white knee high socks with mushrooms and read hearts on them, and my red high top converse.

I put on the outfit(A-minus the shoes he just took them with him) and headed downstairs to grab some breakfast.

"Hey Tommy! Dad was thinking about taking us to the arcade later and then to buy some snacks! He said that we should have a fun and relaxing day to take a break from all of the stress." Wilbur explained excitedly. I nodded my head and sat down at the island counter.

Techno and Phil had came down the stairs a bit later and soon enough we where all sat at the table eating some pancakes. I had managed to eat one and a half of another before being full!

Techno was proud of me and told me that he was going to do something special for me, which got me wondering.

After breakfast I had went upstairs quickly to grab my headphones and then had went back down. 

We had all packed into the car after getting our shoes on and headed to the arcade. I had set up a playlist previously on my phone last night for times that we would be out, to have some music playing through my headphones to block out some of the loud noises.

When we had arrived at the arcade I had followed Techno over to a couple of games and we had sat playing a good amount of games together before Wilbur decided he wanted to play games with me.

Will had taken me to mostly music games and we all had a lot of fun getting tickets from winning games and laughing at stupid jokes being made.

When Dad had told us it was time to go, we headed over to the prize counter and where able to trade our tickets in for three blow up swords(A-inflatable).

We all joked around about them but ended up throwing them into the trunk(A-boot) before heading off to the store.

"Alright, Techno, Will, and Tommy, you guys get some sweets and crisps(A-chips) that you like, I'll get popcorn and some food for dinner got it?" Dad said. We all nodded our head, Will doing a fake salute making us all laugh.

Techno grabbed my had and we headed over to the sweets first. Each of us had picked out our favorite sweets.

We had gotten gummy bears, skittles, m&ms, chocolates, jelly beans(A-one of Cloves favorites), starbursts(A-basically taffy), sour patch kids, and some sour skittles.

When we had finished grabbing all our sweets we headed over to the crisps(chips), and had picked out salt and vinegar crisps, potato crisps, pretzels, takis, barbecue crisps, some Cheeto puffs, and some veggie crisps.

When we had finished gathering our crisps and sweets, we had went over yo where dad was. He had seemingly also just finished grabbing his things as well.

We all headed over to the checkout and had payed for our things, and then headed off to the car.

Wilbur had started to pester Dad again on the aux cord, that he did end up getting, Will had started to play a mix of songs as we all started to talk about what movies we wanted to watch when we got back home.

I had leaned my head on Techno as he was right next to me, and he had started to softly brush his hand through my hair.

Everyone continued talking quietly as I was tiredly leaning on Techno. We had reached home after a twenty minute drive.

Techno had carried me inside the house as I was really sleepy and cuddly. Wilbur and Dad however had to carry in the things from the shops and the arcade prizes.

Techno had set me down on the sofa and went into the kitchen to help out Dad with putting together snack treys. I was a nit upset but cuddled up into one of the fluffy blankets that was on the couch.

Dad, Techno. and Will had walked in with sweet/candy treys, bowls of popcorn, and some other bowls of crisps. Dad had also said that he ordered pizza and pasta. The three of them had placed the dishes onto the coffee table and had all sat down. (I rightfully sat on Techno's lap){a-PLATONICALLY YOU DIRTY FUCKS!}

"Oh crap I left something in the car, I'll be back, please try and agree on who gets to pick the first film we watch!" Dad yelled as he headed out the door.

We all had agreed that I got to pick the first film, Wilbur got to pick the second film, Techno gets third pick, and Dad got last pick. We also said that we would to this in order until we all got tired.

Dad had come back quickly after we had finished deciding the film choice order. He came into the lounge room and was visibly holding something behind his back. "Tech said he wanted to get this for you because you where able to finish off your whole breakfast." Dad had explained.

I nodded and Dad had given me what he was holding in his hands. I smiled brightly when I had seen what it was.

IT WAS A STUFFED COW!

"Thanks Dad! Thank you Techno" I said, giving the two of them hugs.

"Hey where is my hug!" Wilbur complained jokingly, as he crossed his arms over his chest.

I giggled and walked over to Will and gave him a hug and then walked back over to Techno(cow plush in hand) and cuddled back up to him.

Techno smiled lightly and started to brush his hand through my soft strawberry blonde hair.

"Alright well, why don't we grab fluffy blankets, pillows, and other things to cuddle with while we wait on dinner to come." Dad said.

We all nodded and had started to get up, but dad pulled me aside.

"Thank you for calling me 'dad', and I want you to know that you can always tell me things. Oh and next time you start your monthly week of hell let me know that way I can make sure we have everything you will need." Dad said. I flushed in embarrassment but nodded my head.

After my short conversation with Dad I had went up to my room and grabbed another fluffy blanket, one of my pillows, and my dog plush Tubbo and Ranboo gave to me. I headed back downstairs to see everyone cozied up in the lounge room, cuddled in their own fluffy blankets, except Dad, he was setting up the tv.

"Alright, who gets first pick?" dad said as he turned around. I raised my hand and dad handed me the remote to pick our first movie.

I had rightfully picked the heartstopper series first. Will complained about it not being a movie but we all enjoyed watching it.

When we where about half way through the first episode the pizza and pasta had come. Dad got us plates from the kitchen and placed the food onto the coffee table.

Wilbur had gone into the kitchen to get us all drinks. I had apple juice, Techno had tea, Dad had water and Wilbur had a coke.

While we where eating our food we where playing some bored games and card games, talking, and joking around.

After we had finished our food we had gone back to watching Hearstopper. When we had finished Heartstopper it was Wilbur's turn to pick a movie. Will had picked a horror one at first but I shook my head no and dad yelled no at him, so instead he picked out Hamilton.

All of us had sat through Hamilton(and Wilbur singing all of the songs), and then Techno decided to pick out Avenger Endgame. Wilbur groaned in annoyance while me and Dad laughed. I was able to sleepily make it through Techno's movie choice, but by the time we reached Dad's choice I had fallen asleep on Techno, completely cuddled up yo his chest, hugging my new cow plush Henry, and under a soft fluffy blanket. Last thing I felt was techno running his hand through my hair.