The Internet

Lisa's POV

I woke up, my eyes feeling dreary from the sudden change. I wasn't in my world. I was in a weird place...a place that's scary and fun at the same time without explanation.

I looked around, and behind me was an old woman. She was smoking a cigarette, puffing gray clouds into my face (like Patty and Selma).

"Who are you?" she asks, sounding somewhat annoyed

"I'm Lisa Simpson, where am I?" I ask, dazed and confused

"I'm Constance, and this is the internet dimension." she says, puffing her smoke into the air.

The internet? I was in the Matt Groening Universe, where Bender was able to visit us, but without the universe being to complex...but here was complex. There were people everywhere in a vast, empty, black space. Besides, what is the internet?

"What's the internet?" I ask

"Oh yeah, you're an oldie from the 20th century. Well the internet is a place where anything and everything is, technically speaking." she says, throwing away her cigarette.

"So what do you do here?" I ask

"Anything...that's the point." says Constance, giving me a weird look.

I look around...there's some pretty crazy things. Like teens killing each other, puppets with a sign above their head saying "Don't Hug Me I'm Scared", and some new celebrities that act really weird. But there's also some good things, like this place called "The Fanfiction Library", or "Fanart museum".

"So where do people live here?" I ask, not seeing any houses.

"I live in Netflix neighborhood, it's a few miles away. It's one of the greatest neighborhoods in this country." she says, lighting another cigarette

"And this is what country?" I ask, sounding stupid

"This is Video, one of the many countries in our vast universe." she says

"Have you ever been out of here?" I ask

"No, it's the biggest country in our entire universe. But the smallest country is called Education." says Constance, leaving me in the middle of the street.

I decide to go to the library to figure out how to get out of here. But it wasn't your average library...it went 7 stories up, and had shelves for days, but no learning of any kind. Instead most of it was kinky, or just plain weird "fan fictions" of movies or tv shows, or celebrities who happened to be on a video. There was even a whole floor dedicated to this one band called "One Direction".

I went up to the front desk and said to the librarian...

"Hey, where can I figure out how to get out of this universe?" I ask

"You've got to go to Education in order for that." she says, looking up from her Hipster glasses.

"How do I get there?" I ask

"Well good luck, but we don't have any easy way for you to get to Education." she says

"Is there a way?"I ask, sounding desperate

"Not that I know of." she sounded bored and tired of me, then went back to her computer, reading on about someone I didn't even know

I decided to go back outside...

Pls leave a comment and vote down below, and who would you like to be in the story? (;